SLO

Alwaysblue

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's a football top no a fucking versace top

our tops the past few years with ironed on badges have been known to start peeling off after a couple washes, it might just be a football top but for the price (which is a complete rip off) your expect them to be decent quality not cheap shite.

Why pay 60 quid for a top only for it to peel and look trampy as fuck within a couple weeks? Id send it back too and I'm starting to feel relieved that i hadn't ordered one yet. The whole situation is a shambles and a brass neck for the Club.

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

our tops the past few years with ironed on badges have been known to start peeling off after a couple washes, it might just be a football top but for the price (which is a complete rip off) your expect them to be decent quality not cheap shite.

Why pay 60 quid for a top only for it to peel and look trampy as fuck within a couple weeks? Id send it back too and I'm starting to feel relieved that i hadn't ordered one yet. The whole situation is a shambles and a brass neck for the Club.

It's Hummel that have made and released them.

I have a Rangers puma training top with a ironed on badge and its been worn and washed countless times and its absolutely fine.

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's Hummel that have made and released them.

I have a Rangers puma training top with a ironed on badge and its been worn and washed countless times and its absolutely fine.

Correct. If anything goes wrong with the tops then folk should direct the complaints/abuse at Hummel, not Rangers. 

So whats everyones impression of the over all quality of the tops are they well stitched and decent quality , excluding the badge? 

Also on the orange top is the neck a large or small cut out for the blue? The online pics change depending where you look online. 

11 hours ago, Cedrick said:

“Im led to believe you should contact the retail department”, there you go mate that’s what you’re answer will be ,save yourself contacting him , actually gets a wage for that to ??

Logically that’s what you do. However the retail department don’t want to know,!

10 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

So whats everyones impression of the over all quality of the tops are they well stitched and decent quality , excluding the badge? 

Also on the orange top is the neck a large or small cut out for the blue? The online pics change depending where you look online. 

Tops seem decent quality.

On the orange the neck is a lot looser than the blue but tighter elsewhere.

21 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Better chance of getting a hold of Lord Lucan.

If you tell tge sleekit one that you have a Lowdown Tavern card then you will be looked after 

his position was for deceiving the support over RF , DLP blog foretold what would happen re devious Marshall in a blog and wow he nailed it as everything he mentioned did happen