Jim white

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It didn't

Aye I hate this whole "what if..." thing that some are doing. Ive seen people saying if it went off in a different direction it would have hit disabled fans and one guy said to me imagine the linesman turned around and it took his eye out.

Where do you fucking end with that? Imagine the linesman turned round got into the crowd and kicked fuck out the guy. Imagine that.

11 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

a/ .....I get that but he's saying it for a reaction and to stay relevant in the ru

b/ .... don't forget they also went on to put his house windows in.

?

a/ Agree mate... he's still wrong though .... that's what's rightly getting to folk.

b/ They did indeed .... but they are still portrayed as being TBSITW regardless ... total fucking scum the lot of them.

:UK:

4 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Back in the seventies part of the fun was dodging cans and bottles most of which came from our own fans. Such a fuss over some wee fanny throwing his pocket money away. Not condoning it but ffs get a grip it happens all the time.

fucking wise up...back in the day blah blah blah. I saw a Rangers fan opened up after being hit with a wine bottle in the 70s at Hampden I can assure you there was no fun to be had were he was concerned.

In his early days at stv he was a rhabid tarrier. He then changed sides only because he was getting wined and dined by David Murray, along with the rest of the scottish media who were all in King David's pocket. He is a Papish bastard end of story, who will do anything for 30 pieces of silver.

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

fucking wise up...back in the day blah blah blah. I saw a Rangers fan opened up after being hit with a wine bottle in the 70s at Hampden I can assure you there was no fun to be had were he was concerned.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to share it as am I with mine. That's what a forum is for.