Jim white

Supposed fan of our club.......wanker

LET DOWNS 

Jim White asks when Rangers yobs will ‘get themselves out of the gutter’ after linesman Calum Spence was hit with missile

Spence had to receive treatment during Gers' 1-0 defeat to Livingston yesterday after being struck in the head by the away support

JIM WHITE has asked when Rangers yobs will ‘get themselves out of the gutter’ following yesterday’s incident with linesman Calum Spence.

The official had to receive treatment after being left with a gash when he was struck with a missile from a Gers supporter.

Spence was left with a bloodied wound

Police are treating the attack as assault while Ibrox security chiefs are set to ask Livingston for CCTV footage in order to identify the culprit.

And talkSPORT host White blasted the supporter involved as he suggested Rangers have more yobs than other clubs.

He said: “Are they ever going to lift themselves out the gutter?

“And Rangers fans, that club seems to have a hell of a lot more than any others.

This is gospel truth. The first thing the cab driver said to me last night, and here we are in fashionable South Bank in London. First thing he says: ‘That team in Scotland let themselves down again, the fans did.

“First thing he says and we’re in London!”

White also called for the fan to be hit with a lifetime ban.

He added: “It’s got to be! What else could it be?”

Rangers dropped to sixth in the table following the 1-0 defeat at the Tony Macaroni Arena.

Dolly Menga bagged the only goal of the game as Gers boss Steven Gerrard hit out at his side for their away form.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Frankly what happened is indefensible. So he is not trying to - quite the opposite in fact.

Heres what to do if you dont want stories like that on national TV and radio - dont throw a fucking coin at a linesman.

Are you implying the OP threw the coin mate?

Is this the same Jim White who spent the night in a cell after refusing to provide a specimen? And was subsequently done for drunk driving? The same fud who was refused entry onto a plane for being a drunken a-hole.

He's such a wee bitch and I don't believe he is or ever was a bear. Whoever threw the coin  is just as bad.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

The general audience didn't throw the coin mate and we are still hearing the stories.

Can you get back to me with better advice please  

just don't throw your hard earned cash at someone mate.

Unless it's me, and I have a tadpole net handy