Jim white

I wouldn't be too concerned what a London taxi driver says as his first words either. As someone who flies into London regularly I can say quite truthfully the first thing they say to me typically is something along the lines of "lots of blacks up their mate? lots of immigrants are there? fuckin unbelievable down here now, mate".

1 hour ago, Spliffy said:

With a gargantuan fanbase like ours, arseholes are unavoidable. The person who threw the coin is a disgrace and should be banned.

HOWEVER

Compare similar situations to any other club (especially the rhats) and it's "a minority" or "one individual" who let the rest of the fans down. That's the narrative for everyone else. Not us though, we're all scum and hooligans, and the world's ills are ultimately all our fault.

Dehumanisation.

They’d make Gobels blush.

I’m not in anyway saying it’s right, but you won’t find a club in the UK who’s fans haven’t thrown objects at linesman, refs, opposing players and fans, it happens every weekend.

As for White, didn’t hear him saying much when the taigs launched a bottle at a little kid at an OF game a few years back. He’s a prick end of.

13 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Who gives a fuck about Jim white. 

once we start winning trophies again he will be all over us like a rash. A waste of time and effort

Well we should care because he’s blackening the name of our club. Contrast the way celtic Fans celebrated the death of Lee Rigby and one hack wrote about Only One Lee Rigby echoing around celtic Park the following week,implying the vast majority of celtic  fans are decent people, omitting to tell us it was sung by visiting Hertz  Fans. If it was a one off by a wank we could dismiss it but sadly it’s drip drip drip. That said if the retard hadn’t thrown the coin we wouldn’t be discussing it.

Its not just White today. The headline re the Mark Walters book from the STV inferred that WE were the people chanting racist remark to Walters. It was disingenuous, to say the least.

WATCH: Former @RangersFC winger Mark Walters tells STV he experienced racism while playing in Scotland but loved playing for the club @SRtRCScotland

I'm getting heartily sick of it to be honest.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

Correct mate ...... sadly .... this clown JW is also deserving of a lifetime ban from Ibrox for his over dramatising this incident .... we know that we are our own worst enemies with this behaviour .... but this super worst cunt is really making a meal of it .... but what do we expect from media whores like him.

Never a Rangers man.

:UK: 

We give them the ammo mate. 

Aye we get treated differently, the only to handle that is nail the wee cunt and start telling folk we aren’t like that, the club also need to get involved telling everyone who will listen this isn’t the norm. 

1st of all. Jim white and his kid on accent is a first class wankstain.  The guy from the crowd is also a 1st class wankstain and for him to say we have more problematic fans than others is just plain ignorance. Millwall? West Ham?  Lufc? Just to name a few.  He’s a cocksucker 

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Frankly what happened is indefensible. So he is not trying to - quite the opposite in fact.

Heres what to do if you dont want stories like that on national TV and radio - dont throw a fucking coin at a linesman.

The fact the game is on national telly makes it even worse from a PR point, but yeah you are right the best way is to not be a dick and throw stuff.

3 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Well we should care because he’s blackening the name of our club. Contrast the way celtic Fans celebrated the death of Lee Rigby and one hack wrote about Only One Lee Rigby echoing around celtic Park the following week,implying the vast majority of celtic  fans are decent people, omitting to tell us it was sung by visiting Hertz  Fans. If it was a one off by a wank we could dismiss it but sadly it’s drip drip drip. That said if the retard hadn’t thrown the coin we wouldn’t be discussing it.

theres a media campaign against us . No one doubts that. I don't think Jim white is some sort mastermind behind it . He is just a weak minded Idiot who goes with whichever way the wind is blowing. Look at his fawning over us and our players in the 90s. I agree with your point but there are far more important factors in the media to concern ourselves with than Jim White in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

theres a media campaign against us . No one doubts that. I don't think Jim white is some sort mastermind behind it . He is just a weak minded Idiot who goes with whichever way the wind is blowing. Look at his fawning over us and our players in the 90s. I agree with your point but there are far more important factors in the media to concern ourselves with than Jim White in my opinion. 

Think your  missing my point mate, White is a wank but it’s obviously not just him chipping away and trying to make our Club toxic and your right he goes what way the wind blows, thing is it’s constantly blowing anti Rangers digs out it’s rancid erse