Jim white

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Frankly what happened is indefensible. So he is not trying to - quite the opposite in fact.

Heres what to do if you dont want stories like that on national TV and radio - dont throw a fucking coin at a linesman.

Totally agree. 

I do wonder where JW got his stats from to say "Rangers have more yobs than other clubs". I hope supporters voice demand a retraction of that comment as it is a slur on Rangers fans when it's only a minority that act in this manner.

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Totally agree. 

I do wonder where JW got his stats from to say "Rangers have more yobs than other clubs". I hope supporters voice demand a retraction of that comment as it is a slur on Rangers fans when it's only a minority that act in this manner.

I tweeted him about it. 

Jim deserves a swift rabbit punch as much,if not more so than the coin throwing faanny who gave him the ammo that him and his celtic minded journos crave so much. Put the pair of of them out their public misery?

9 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

Yes Jim is a prick/wanker etc but the cunt who threw the coin deserves everything that will be coming to him. When are these cocks going to realise that it’s the Club and inevitably the fans that will suffer because of things like this. If you cannae handle your drink stay away from games... fuckin fanny. 

Agree with you but when will we ever hear similar criticism of the scum who have a lengthy history of throwing objects at opposition players and at officials?

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I tweeted him about it. 

celtic-fan Paul Hodge, 38, threw coins from his seat in Parkhead's West Stand during the May 1999 league decider for season 1998/99.

"Objects are raining down - from the celtic supporters".

images (29).jpeg

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

celtic-fan Paul Hodge, 38, threw coins from his seat in Parkhead's West Stand during the May 1999 league decider for season 1998/99.

images (29).jpeg

"The coins came from the stands" mate 

It could easily have been Rangers supporters back then ?

The Scottish media have never got the guts to go after that club when their scummy fans step out of line 

Rangers fans that night done nothing but party but the scumbag begger loving media called it the shame game 

Not what it should have been

.The beggars  shame 

6 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Agree with you but when will we ever hear similar criticism of the scum who have a lengthy history of throwing objects at opposition players and at officials?

6 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

And the reaction Cushy? 

Nothing yet. But we have quite a lot of follows and he started getting lots and lots of responses....

What happened on Sunday was unacceptable for our support 

However there is no parity in the reporting regards ourselves and the scum 

Just look at headlines and analysis these last few days in the red tops .Almost as if war had broken out 

You bet your bottom dollar .If that had been the beggars .It would already have been sweep sweeped under that big carpet 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

"The coins came from the stands" mate 

It could easily have been Rangers supporters back then ?

The Scottish media have never got the guts to go after that club when their scummy fans step out of line 

Rangers fans that night done nothing but party but the scumbag begger loving media called it the shame game 

Not what it should have been

.The beggars  shame 

Paul Hodge was/is a cfc supporter - clear as day from YouTube video, the fenians were throwing everything they had at Dallas.

And if I remember, one of their dirty supporters ran into the pitch just beforehand. 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Paul Hodge was/is a cfc supporter - clear as day from YouTube video, the fenians were throwing everything they had at Dallas.

And if I remember, one of their dirty supporters ran into the pitch just beforehand. 

I was being sarcastic mate 

Compared to the one person on Sunday throwing something 

They had hundreds throwing coins and stuff this day 

And at least 3 people made it on too pitch to attack ref 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I was being sarcastic mate 

Compared to the one person on Sunday throwing something 

They had hundreds throwing coins and stuff this day 

And at least 3 people made it on too pitch to attack ref 

?

One I recall ... even fell from the sky and attacked the ground .... the ground won  ...... but nothing will grow there for a 100 years .... :p:

:UK:

That coin thrower was a prick but for White to use the words “Rangers fans” is well out of order.

One nutter threw a coin, every club has at least one nutter but don’t label the whole support in the same context.

Some are saying we shouldn’t grass but if that coin had hit a kid on the head we should be naming and shaming without a second thought.

Have they found the Tim that glassed the wee boy at Hampden?

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That coin thrower was a prick but for White to use the words “Rangers fans” is well out of order.

One nutter threw a coin, every club has at least one nutter but don’t label the whole support in the same context.

Some are saying we shouldn’t grass but if that coin had hit a kid on the head we should be naming and shaming without a second thought.

Have they found the Tim that glassed the wee boy at Hampden?

It didn't

Why are people acting like this is the first time it's happened? shit gets thrown at almost every game for every team, just so happens that whoever threw it this time has a good aim.

Jim white should be well aware of this fact.

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why are people acting like this is the first time it's happened? shit gets thrown at almost every game for every team, just so happens that whoever threw it this time has a good aim.

GB do it at their corner when we take corners, seen it happen at Ibrox as well, see it happen on tele at Pittodrie also

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

GB do it at their corner when we take corners, seen it happen at Ibrox as well, see it happen on tele at Pittodrie also

almost every game against tarriers, sheep or hivs you'll see a player throwing lighters and all sorts away from touchlines when taking a throw in or corner.

they're all just starting their shite before the cup games, they want trouble at the games.

11 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Oh! you can bet your life on that fact.

But I don't think people are not aware it happens all the time mate ..... the main point is that this cunt White is the one  blowing the incident well out of proportion .... making sure that our support are being classed as the worst offenders in the world to a very wide audience who will believe him.

That is what has got so much reaction from Bears on this thread ... as said before .... Never a Rangers man.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Oh! you can bet your life on that fact.

But I don't think people are not aware it happens all the time mate ..... the main point is that this cunt White is the one  blowing the incident well out of proportion .... making sure that our support are being classed as the worst offenders in the world to a very wide audience who will believe him.

That is what has got so much reaction from Bears on this thread ... as said before .... Never a Rangers man.

I get that but he's saying it for a reaction and to stay relevant in the ru

7 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

images (29).jpeg

don't forget they also went on to put his house windows in.