Semi Final Ticket Prices and RSC dates.

LochendBilly

No kids in North stand? Is that normal? Ballot any time now and dosh out on Friday the same as RSC's. From website:

Betfred Cup Semi-Final

Aberdeen FC v Rangers FC
Hampden Park
Sunday 28 October 2018, Kick Off 4.30PM

Ticket Prices – West Stand – Adult £25/£22rv, concession and juniors £10/£7rv (under 16 or over 65) – North Lower – Adult £27rv and South Upper/Lower – Adult £27rv

Special match deadline is Wednesday 10 October with payment being taken from Friday 12 October. Tickets will be available for collection from Friday 19 October.

EDIT: These are the prices from SPFL website, looks like our website has got it wrong....again.

semi.PNG

This is first year back for a while with me and the boy getting season tickets. 

Im on CCCS for semis and finals, does that mean me and the boy because he's under sixteen will be together and they won't give one without the other, would that be rite. 

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

7 quid delivery? Who the fucks delivering it, Gerrard 

Sfa/spfl insist on special delivery the cunts. So I choose to collect at ibrox as im not paying 14 quid for mine and his tickets 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sfa/spfl insist on special delivery the cunts. So I choose to collect at ibrox as im not paying 14 quid for mine and his tickets 

That’s robbery. I can’t remember seeing that option 

Edit.

just noticed you you had to tick the box to have it delivered

4 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

This is first year back for a while with me and the boy getting season tickets. 

Im on CCCS for semis and finals, does that mean me and the boy because he's under sixteen will be together and they won't give one without the other, would that be rite. 

If you haven’t joined up to friends and family you might not mate, I had my sons sitting a few rows in front once.