Stewart Robertson - Fair Play

Leeds_Bear

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

When I read your post I thought 'gmfc' is right, someone met with SR at Ibrox not too long ago and right enough Virtuoso started a thread in Sept with this link in it and it seems as if the letter in this thread has brought some response, but not directly from any councillors from the SNP it seems.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/fanzone-update/

I want to add this is the first time I have been impressed by SR, he certainly took no prisoners with that letter and for that well done to him. :thumbup:

Good find mate . It does indeed look like we've moved on with gcc , though as you rightly pointed out , not those directly involved . 

I'm not sure what Annemarie ODonnell is other than being Chief Executive - has she gone on her own volition to smooth things over or , to make matters worse , has she gone because aitken refuses to meet ? 

Whatever the answer , I hope we don't just let this disappear and maintain the hypocrisy of the snp . 

40 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Good find mate . It does indeed look like we've moved on with gcc , though as you rightly pointed out , not those directly involved . 

I'm not sure what Annemarie ODonnell is other than being Chief Executive - has she gone on her own volition to smooth things over or , to make matters worse , has she gone because aitken refuses to meet ? 

Whatever the answer , I hope we don't just let this disappear and maintain the hypocrisy of the snp . 

Not often I search for anything on here mate :lol: but it was in my mind and when you posted I was sure your were right and indeed you were.

I hope as you say that the meeting with these two women was not the end of the fight with the SNP GCC, I suppose time will tell. :thumbup:

I have given him alot of stick on here but he has shown he is doing his job and fighting the corner of the club, Some lengths we have to go to get anything from GCC, They have been shown up for the crooked bigots that they are and we all knew but for it to be confirmed in the public eye is brilliant and makes them look thick incompetent and unaware of gdpr and data protection rules, not fit to hold office.

7 hours ago, gmcf said:

Most of the GCC were corrupt before the Snp gained power mate 

They probably now know they have mandate to do what ever they please now though