Gerrard and the away form

KingKirk

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

We still lack a real leader in midfield. If we can solve that in January then the whole team immediately benefits. Arfield, Ejaria and Coulibaly are decent but not much more. I reckon one quality addition and we will really kick on.

i was surprised that Rossiter played from the start on plastic after his horrendous run of injuries. and cetainly hope he can get a few more games  at the right time. we sure need a real midfield general/playmaker. i hoped this might have been addressed in January with a permanent signing with Europa profits but was a bit alarmed when reading (cant remember where) that S.G. was quoted as saying he may look at other loans in January. the least i would expect is an attempt to get Ryan Kent signed up in January.

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Worst excuse ever, they’re professional athletes mate and the majority of them have had pleanty rest in between with the international breaks.  

So, when the various top teams complain about fixture pile ups at various stages of the season they’re talking out there arses are they?

Every single sports person suffers from fatigue whether they are individuals or in a team. They’re only human.

You see it as an excuse, I see it as a possible factor in the occasional dips in performance for a young team tasked with playing a high press game.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

So, when the various top teams complain about fixture pile ups at various stages of the season they’re talking out there arses are they?

Every single sports person suffers from fatigue whether they are individuals or in a team. They’re only human.

You see it as an excuse, I see it as a possible factor in the occasional dips in performance for a young team tasked with playing a high press game.

Mate the majority on the pitch were just back from a two week break, I’m not buying fatigue as the reason the team never performed on Sunday or for our poor away form in the league since the start of the season. 

Only game I would say that’s a legitimate argument is possibly the tarriers game coming off the back of ufa away.