Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a younger fan he is one off my hero's. Kept our traditions and standards when many others turn their back. Yeah footballing wise he isn't one off the greats but for the contribution alone he is a legend. Class act.

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

If players arent contributing they shouldn't be here imo 

As above , the wages to him , McCauley,  rossiter to name a few could have went on a player who helped us win things this season 

Except McCauley and Rossiter have played no more than 10 games between them. Wallace played hundrerds through every division in Scotland when he could easily have went elsewhere for more money.

It wasn't as if his ability or lack of effort was the reason he wasnt playing. I am happy and proud we payed him.

7 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Except McCauley and Rossiter have played no more than 10 games between them. Wallace played hundrerds through every division in Scotland when he could easily have went elsewhere for more money.

It wasn't as if his ability or lack of effort was the reason he wasnt playing. I am happy and proud we payed him.

That's cool everyone is entitled to their opinion,  mine is if your not contributing because your not up too it then you shouldn't be here no matter your history , I assume your happy and proud we paid  mccoist so much to sit in the house too ? 

10 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

A former captain who stood by the club and went hand in hand with us through every step of the most difficult time in our history and you grudge him a few bob ffs.

Like McCoist who signed him?

Or what about Wallace’s first season with us where we blew a 15 point lead to the taigs

or even that we won fuck all during his tenure and it even took us two goes at getting out the championship 

A bang average player who was paid handsomely for spending lots of time injured. Lee Wallace should have decided to leave last summer but has hung around for a season (or two) way too long. 

I must be the only cunt who remembers all this as many see him as a legend for the same reasons 

🤷‍♂️

i do however wish him all the luck whatever he decides to do next. 

12 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Aye that’s what he should’ve done. He should’ve phoned the wife when she was out with their kids and told her he’s walking away from his contract because ger4life_1972 doesn’t think he has anything to contribute.

I don’t know how your employers view you in your work but I think you should bite the bullet for the good of the company seeing that you’ve got nothing to contribute. It’s for the best.

Checked with my boss this morning and I was right they dont want me too resign , I asked if they were sure because some random person on the internet that doesn't know me thought I had nothing too contribute though 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Checked with my boss this morning and I was right they dont want me too resign , I asked if they were sure because some random person on the internet that doesn't know me thought I had nothing too contribute though 

That was my point...

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Tbf. I’d have asked you to leave for using the internet on my time 

😂 

33 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That was my point...

Cool not sure I understand your point tbh , imo though everyman should be able too look in the mirror every morning and know when they get too work they can still contribute and are still capable , I dont think Wallace can do that 

I wish Wallace all the best and I'm grateful he stood by us in our darkest hour( as I am with a few others) he'll go down in the history books for staying and helping us back up but imo he's not legend status.  He was an average player and injury prone who's best form came under Warburton in the championship. 

Archived