IF I HAD A TOMMY GUN

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No need to apologise, I developed that taste yesterday but i'm ok now.

Going to fix a leak at a sink for a good Bear before going to the game, rock n roll.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get to that stage too where Iā€™m working before games and not taking a drink. But that day will not be forthcoming.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get to that stage too where Iā€™m working before games and not taking a drink. But that day will not be forthcoming.Ā 

I vaguely remember the days I had that mindset, thought I was invincible.

Now I take Lansoprezole in the morning for a fucked stomach and vesicare for a fucked bladder.

Just now, plumbGER said:

I vaguely remember the days I had that mindset, thought I was invincible.

Now I take Lansoprezole in the morning for a fucked stomach and vesicare for a fucked bladder.

Invincibility only lasts as long as you let it. Iā€™ll be invincible till I pump a lass and some wee bag of bones and skin falls out of her snatch then Iā€™ll need to calm the drinking down minutely.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Invincibility only lasts as long as you let it. Iā€™ll be invincible till I pump a lass and some wee bag of bones and skin falls out of her snatch then Iā€™ll need to calm the drinking down minutely.

That's basically what happened to me, only I cut it down massively.

Just now, plumbGER said:

That's basically what happened to me, only I cut it down massively.

Can understand that bro, need to put the kids first in those situations, thatā€™s why am staying away from the wee bastards till Iā€™ve lived my life. Fair play to you tho man I donā€™t think I could cut it down much.

Just now, Siwel said:

Can understand that bro, need to put the kids first in those situations, thatā€™s why am staying away from the wee bastards till Iā€™ve lived my life. Fair play to you tho man I donā€™t think I could cut it down much.

I wasn't planning oneĀ but got myself into some nicks on the drink and gear that it just kinda happened, protection isn't important when yer a wee fuelled up hormone.

Wouldn't change it though, it changed my life for the better and I still carry all the resentment in my body like I did before so it's notĀ really different, just quieter.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I wasn't planning oneĀ but got myself into some nicks on the drink and gear that it just kinda happened, protection isn't important when yer a wee fuelled up hormone.

Wouldn't change it though, it changed my life for the better and I still carry all the resentment in my body like I did before so it's notĀ really different, just quieter.

Thatā€™s class man, happy for you bro. Fuck knows what Iā€™d do with a kid the now, wouldnā€™t want to have one can barely look after myself soĀ I wouldnā€™t have a clue what to do with one of the šŸ˜‚. My birdĀ wants one but Iā€™m fine without one haha.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Thatā€™s class man, happy for you bro. Fuck knows what Iā€™d do with a kid the now, wouldnā€™t want to have one can barely look after myself soĀ I wouldnā€™t have a clue what to do with one of the šŸ˜‚. My birdĀ wants one but Iā€™m fine without one haha.Ā 

Cheers mate.

You grow up quickly, very very quickly. Not everybody does though, it was a steep learning curve for me but now I have a wee mate to go to the games with me:UK: