SLO on Twitter - tickets for Saturday

Captain Hilts

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Ha no idea but every former player is seen to apparently if they ask for tickets. They pay obviously as the SLO keeps reminding us!

Just can’t get my head round the fact that 4 thousand loyal fans miss out due to these circumstances. Absolutely no reason for there not to be a public sale.

Ive got a season ticket so doesn’t affect me but I think it’s absolutely outrageous that that many tickets find there way into hands that are so undeserving.

There will be less than 4k. Segregation and RSCs.

1 hour ago, Mansion said:

I seen some jungle with 2 gers end tickets. Candeias name printed at bottom. Must be wind up though through candeias as ma mate gets of a player and says it never says their name. Still but why would you want to sit in the opposite end? 🤨

620A7C56-44C4-484C-A901-40F80EF886F5.png

Family stand eh just canny keep away fae the weans the nonce 

9 hours ago, Mansion said:

I seen some jungle with 2 gers end tickets. Candeias name printed at bottom. Must be wind up though through candeias as ma mate gets of a player and says it never says their name. Still but why would you want to sit in the opposite end? 🤨

620A7C56-44C4-484C-A901-40F80EF886F5.png

EB271FFE-F349-49D1-B2C8-190C4291C624.png