Defoe's Wages

BlueMe

2 hours ago, Andrew1872 said:

do you bother to read Rangers news from other sources? 😅

2 hours ago, Andrew1872 said:

my solicitor will forward the relevant documents to you on Monday, ya daft bstrd!

1 hour ago, Andrew1872 said:

regardless of the peado clubs claims about 65k a week,I believe we now have a real Rangers manager in the mold of Sir Walter Smith! SG knew the game against them could possibly end his career at our club! He delivered big style! I doubted his ability and knowledge as a manager due to his weird formations (3-3 v Motherwell) and weird substitutions (Wallace at a corner with 5mins to go).He is a man that is respected world wide and contrary to Graham Speirs tweet who said it was a PR stunt and will end in  disaster! We  have made our best signing since Souness.We now have a man who really understands our club,our history and our supporters,Legend as a player,hopefully a legend as a Rangers manager.

17 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

it seems to be the only way the `usual gang` of Rangers Media arseholes will accept I am a true Bear.The Post will remain

2 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

not phoned me yet hard man! 02087884234 Internet hard man who thinks he can hide behind a false profile! You have been called out and if you refuse to call me and arrange a meeting I suggest you delete your account

Which old poster are you then? 

1 minute ago, Andrew1872 said:

as I thought! Another bawbag internet hard man who fkn shits it! Post your address and phone number like I did you coward

I would advise u to either put your phone down or stop drinking straight vodka mate.

you are making a fool of yourself just a little bud lol.