Defoe's Wages

BlueMe

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely

If we win the double I'll let him ride me 

I’ll make sure he gets to know, our usual seats in SW1 are away for the morra and the wife’s bought tickets the other side of the dug out so she can drool at SG ha ha I’ll be sure to let him aware of your offer my good man 😂

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’ll make sure he gets to know, our usual seats in SW1 are away for the morra and the wife’s bought tickets the other side of the dug out so she can drool at SG ha ha I’ll be sure to let him aware of your offer my good man 😂

Cheers mate I'll throw my boxers at him the day we lift the title so he knows it's still on 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Cheers mate I'll throw my boxers at him the day we lift the title so he knows it's still on 

Mate I’ll get you in next to me and my misses can have your seat, that way you’ll only have the dug outs to get over rather than half the pitch ha ha. 

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

See if this were true, what's the ploblem with it? We made a fortune from the European run. 

Ye just dont get it .... It fucks up the media's Rangers are pure skint pile of pish. What the fuck is Ill Phil gonna write about now ffs only last week he wrote we were on a package holiday as our training camp

51 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Ye just dont get it .... It fucks up the media's Rangers are pure skint pile of pish. What the fuck is Ill Phil gonna write about now ffs only last week he wrote we were on a package holiday as our training camp

Mate we could win the league for the next ten years, get into the group stages of the champions league for the foreseeable future and that cunt will still have them subscribing in their millions for crazy cash. Fuck him, fuck them and let’s jist enjoy it. 

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

The obsession with our financial doings is hilarious it means we are beating them on the field and normal service has been restored.

Financial ongoing is just the easiest grab, they are relentless mate in everything that’s available to attack. Jack last season now he’s irrelevant as Morelos is their new hate boy. We win the league on our own with many factors against us. 55 will be the sweetest in my 44 years. 🇬🇧

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Financial ongoing is just the easiest grab, they are relentless mate in everything that’s available to attack. Jack last season now he’s irrelevant as Morelos is their new hate boy. We win the league on our own with many factors against us. 55 will be the sweetest in my 44 years. 🇬🇧

The best league title ever when  we get 55 without a doubt ,can’t fucking wait bro honestly 🍻🍻🇬🇧🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Absolute bedlam 

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

Apparently we battered the ref and that's why the game was cancelled 

utter fhannies 😂😂

Where the fuck did that come from, considering their own secretary said nobody was allowed anywhere near the official when he made his decision? 

Wtf is wrong with this place? It was widely quoted Defoe was on around 80k per week at Bournemouth and we agreed to pay around 12k of that. Why does this matter? The manager has a budget! If he was outside that budget he wouldn’t be coming, it’s not like he’s a Robbie Keane type signing. 

1 hour ago, corkinator said:

Wtf is wrong with this place? It was widely quoted Defoe was on around 80k per week at Bournemouth and we agreed to pay around 12k of that. Why does this matter? The manager has a budget! If he was outside that budget he wouldn’t be coming, it’s not like he’s a Robbie Keane type signing. 

If you look through this thread somebody put on a headline when Defoe signed for Bournemouth and it was £130,000 pw 

even if we are paying £65,000 a week over 18 months what’s that, can’t be arsed counting so I’ll guesstimate it’s something like 3m+ in wages

the reason we could afford it is because there isn’t a transfer fee

if we paid Bournemouth 1.5m to buy him and gave him £30,000 pw it would be more or less the same outlay

and where I think we’ve played a blinder compared to signing him out right, Bournemouth have a recall option in the loan deal which they’ll realistically never activate but I’m assuming that also means if the move doesn’t work out we can cut our losses on Defoe at each transfer window and send him back to Bournemouth 

my instinct on the deal is Defoe will do us a turn and it will be a successful 18months

17 hours ago, Andrew1872 said:

not phoned me yet hard man! 02087884234 Internet hard man who thinks he can hide behind a false profile! You have been called out and if you refuse to call me and arrange a meeting I suggest you delete your account

What the fuck you doing Mum?

🙂

9 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

If you look through this thread somebody put on a headline when Defoe signed for Bournemouth and it was £130,000 pw 

even if we are paying £65,000 a week over 18 months what’s that, can’t be arsed counting so I’ll guesstimate it’s something like 3m+ in wages

the reason we could afford it is because there isn’t a transfer fee

if we paid Bournemouth 1.5m to buy him and gave him £30,000 pw it would be more or less the same outlay

and where I think we’ve played a blinder compared to signing him out right, Bournemouth have a recall option in the loan deal which they’ll realistically never activate but I’m assuming that also means if the move doesn’t work out we can cut our losses on Defoe at each transfer window and send him back to Bournemouth 

my instinct on the deal is Defoe will do us a turn and it will be a successful 18months

I don't for a minute believe we are paying anywhere near £65k p/w.

The problem I see if we were paying that would be how much it would unsettle the other players that we have smashed our wage structure to smithereens.