Carlos Peña

jackrfc95

18 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

No pal and neither have you. The guy was shite for us because he is an alcoholic. Not a speed  or coke addict. So how's about you fuck off back to your shite stained Fenian hovel and rejoice in the wonderfull fact that you are truly an arsehole?

Ouch

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Can you get by without them?

I have 47 Stellas a day but I don't depend on them. The argument was about the cans of skol. 6 a day makes you an alky, I'm just wondering what the cut off is.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

I have 47 Stellas a day but I don't depend on them. The argument was about the cans of skol. 6 a day makes you an alky, I'm just wondering what the cut off is.

4 a day is okay, 6 is irresponsible because it is the gateway to convincing yourself you maybe need another crate 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

4 a day is okay, 6 is irresponsible because it is the gateway to convincing yourself you maybe need another crate 

Is this with all cans? You can get pint cans, regular cans, 330ml cans. This has fried my brain.

Just now, bordersbear said:

My tipple of preference for a long time was white lightning and special brew snakebites with a double vodka thrown in for good measure.  It looked like a nearly normal drink. Try it you'll love it.

You're just a shite @Steelydan1690

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Is this with all cans? You can get pint cans, regular cans, 330ml cans. This has fried my brain.

All cans, although it depends on how lightweight the consumer is and if they are putting their wages up their nose at the time. A real lightweight with no wages in their nose may only be able to do 2 cans a day responsibly 

This brings us back to Pena. 6 a day may be doable if he was also putting wages up his nose