Kidding ourselves on

KingKirk

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Apart from the buffalo, tav who is most creative player and Kent on his day the rest are workman like plodders or down right shite who all have as many bad games as they do good and wouldn’t stick out above the rest in a hearts hibs Motherwell team  , not good enough 

I don't see why people bum Tav up so much, we accept his failing in defence as he is an attacking player but his crossing is pathetic. He has a bit of pace and can get forward but his crossing is more hit and hope as opposed to picking a man out. He scores goals but they are from the spot and IMHO Alfie should be taking them to get his goal count up, more goals could mean more confidence.

Sometimes watching him with Candeias is fucking torture as they start to play shit tiki taka with each other instead of getting the ball in or making a meaningful attacking effort, which in most cases pans out to just be useless cross. I will give Tav the edge here as unlike Candeias he can actually get the ball past the first man. Tav and Candeias is another fine example of what most people see but our management and players can't see. We don't have a player in the box who can head the ball or even make a decent attempt at it, I love Morelos but even he would admit he can't head a ball and it's not in his game, but nevertheless Tav and Candeias will try and hammer balls into the box to a player who can't head a ball and will have 2 guys from the other team at 6 foot and over who can head a ball to get it away. A better idea would be to get to the byline and play the ball back across at waist high or ground level, this will give our strikers who can't head the ball an advantage as the ball is coming back and play to their strengths as opposed to their weakness i.e. heading the ball.

With Kent, fair play to the boy as you can see he isn't an idiot and tries to cut in and IMHO is improving technically. A prime example is the Jack goal against celtic where he went to the by line and played the ball along the ground. Had that been at the other side it would have panned out with Candeias hitting the ball of the first man or Tav with a hit and hope cross which the goalie would have picked up or the CB from celtic would have headed away. We don't have a player who can head the ball so crossing a high ball from out wide will fail in most occasions, it's not that fucking hard to see so how can guys who claim to be pro footballers not see this. Gerrard should be pointing this out to the players, or if the players are being instructed to do this then they should be saying to Gerrard that it's not in their locker. 

Our tactics aren't that hard to see and how we haven't lost more games is beyond me. They attack, Shagger gets the ball, the other team start running back into position, we give the ball to Worral and whoever his partner is that day so they can pass it back and forth to each other for 20 to 30 seconds which give the opposition enough time to get back into position and get their shape back, after giving them time to get ready we will try to play a long high ball abount midway into their half out wide where it will land at Candeias or Tav and they will start the shit from my 2nd paragraph.

Was hoping Grezda would be the guy to put Candeias out the team but it's starting to look like he was £2 million pissed up against a wall, he came injured so we can at least hope for the moment he comes good I suppose. I've heard people moaning about Defoe being brought in to a team which doesn't suit his play so he shouldn't have been bought, IMHO our current strikers don't and never have fitted our style of humping in aimless crosses. We have been lucky so far as Alfie is a good player who chases and hassles players to make his own chances.

22 hours ago, KingKirk said:

That we can challenge the scum cunts for this title

Fucking disgraceful

If people are honest they will say they realistically we never had much chance of winning the league, but being top on a few occasions and having the chance to put them on the back foot, would have given our team a massive lift and put them in a position many of their players/staff haven't been in before...

Unfortunately too many of our players don't have the right mentality for it!

32 minutes ago, Del said:

If people are honest they will say they realistically we never had much chance of winning the league, but being top on a few occasions and having the chance to put them on the back foot, would have given our team a massive lift and put them in a position many of their players/staff haven't been in before...

Unfortunately too many of our players don't have the right mentality for it!

Ultimately that's what the disappointment will come down to, there was a chance presented to really push them until the end but now they'll probably end up doing it with ease again

So disappointed with our form post the old firm victory. 

The league is over from a winning it point of view. We just need to try and get as close as possible.

Lifting the Scottish cup would be a fantastic way to end the season and would set us up for a real go next season but that looks a mile of at the moment.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Said if they beat killie its over.

That is it is done and dusted. 

Jammy fenian bastards 

but no way we can sustain a proper title challenge with our squad and a rookie manager 

need a haul of good players in the summer or they get 10. 

This summer I don’t think the tims will spend that much, so we have a chance 

if they then get 9, they will spend to make sure they get 10 

next season is the only chance to stop them imo 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Jammy fenian bastards 

but no way we can sustain a proper title challenge with our squad and a rookie manager 

need a haul of good players in the summer or they get 10. 

This summer I don’t think the tims will spend that much, so we have a chance 

if they then get 9, they will spend to make sure they get 10 

next season is the only chance to stop them imo 

Last summer was building a new squad from scratch. We need quality players in that can handle the pressure. 

We need creativity in the midfield. Players that can open tight defence and get inside for goal threat.

I fully expect morelos to be sold. So replacing him will also be top priority. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Last summer was building a new squad from scratch. We need quality players in that can handle the pressure. 

We need creativity in the midfield. Players that can open tight defence and get inside for goal threat.

I fully expect morelos to be sold. So replacing him will also be top priority. 

We need to have a great transfer window this summer. It is last chance saloon IMO. If they get 9 they will literally buy the 10th title, they won’t take any chances with that one. 

We have just wilted away without a fight. It’s just back to a 1 horse race and we will have to be content with a scrap for second with the sheep shaggers 

we need to get it right in the summer, disco Dave has to dip into his weans trust fund or he has to find folk who will, as continual failure will not be tolerated at this club. 

Gonna be very difficult now, but nothing's over till it's over. Let's see if they drop any points in the coming weeks (they play at Tynecastle in 2 weeks) and if we can actually put a bit of form together once Morelos is back. Cause if it goes down to 6 points or 5 then that isn't really insurmountable.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Even if they drop more points. We have not showing the consistency to close that gap. 

I know what your saying just have to hope that these players now realise they have no more slack performances or it will curtains. They should have realised that by now but I'm not giving up just yet.