Grezda              Lafferty            Middleton**

** If Kent can't play.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gregs

Tav           Goldson          Katic       Flanagan

Polster             Kamara             Arfield

Grezda              Lafferty            Middleton**

** If Kent can't play.

Middleton played the full game for the development squad last night so I doubt he'll play any part tonight.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Controversial, but I don’t think Flanagan is that bad. Seems to get worse the less he’s been involved. 

Was fine in the European run, aside from the 4-3 game which was a shambles all round. 

He’s shocking, we conceded a goal in that game because he wouldn’t clear the ball with his left foot which is pretty poor given he’s playing on the left. 

A defensive full back who offers nothing going forward yet somehow always ends up wrong side of his man 

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He’s shocking, we conceded a goal in that game because he wouldn’t clear the ball with his left foot which is pretty poor given he’s playing on the left. 

A defensive full back who offers nothing going forward yet somehow always ends up wrong side of his man 

Goldson also rifled one into his own net that game because he didn’t want to use his left foot. 

Not saying he’s great, or even good, but he’s not as bad as made out. Should be able to do a job against Hearts. Would certainly start him ahead of Wallace. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Goldson also rifled one into his own net that game because he didn’t want to use his left foot. 

Not saying he’s great, or even good, but he’s not as bad as made out. Should be able to do a job against Hearts. Would certainly start him ahead of Wallace. 

Goldson is also shite

Agreed I’d start him ahead of Wallace though I’d rather we tried literally anyone else at left back than play either of them

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Will the UB's be in the huff again tonight?

Does it matter mate, not like anybody else joins in with them anyway, most prefer to sit in silence then moan about others for doing the same.

When the UB do sing the same people still moan because they don’t like the chants 🤣

Get off your arse and start a song if you feel so strongly about it.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Does it matter mate, not like anybody else joins in with them anyway, most prefer to sit in silence then moan about others for doing the same.

When the UB do sing the same people still moan because they don’t like the chants 🤣

Get off your arse and start a song if you feel so strongly about it.

I only asked :depressed:

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Serious question: where do the players get bussed to on a home matchday and why? 

I’d have thought dump the car at Ibrox, bus to auchenhowie for meal and prep, bus to game, draw 0-0 with hearts, jump in the motor and head straight back to your mansion.

5 minutes ago, JC10 said:

No idea where but would assume it’s a pre match meal?

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d have thought dump the car at Ibrox, bus to auchenhowie for meal and prep, bus to game, draw 0-0 with hearts, jump in the motor and head straight back to your mansion.

Fair

Dont know why but I always thought on a home matchday they just parked up and went into Ibrox for their pre game meal etc 

Archived