***Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Finny said:

I no what you're saying mate but it's hardly pressure on them. We fucked that for ourselves last week. The prospect of that scum bag cracking up at some point is inevitable but not sure it will be this season unfortunately. 

I know mate, we have no chance now of stopping them, but it would me good if we could keep winning and make it as difficult as possible. 

40 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Trying to remember about this Walsh guy who is refereeing today, probably as bad as the rest RB.

Referee:Nick Walsh

AR1 Paul O'Neill

AR2 Ralph Gordon

Fourth Official Barry Cook

@SeparateEntityMyArse any info on the Walsh guy ?? Ta.

Reffed 34 games this season, 124 yellows and 5 reds issued. Most in one game was 10 yellows (Rangers 4, Kilmarnock 6) in the fixture in October.

School teacher, officiates in that smarmy 'I'm in charge" type manner. Like a younger version of Collum. SFA love him, apparently he's destined for the top.

👍

11 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Shows just how much the club think of Grezda that he cant get a game in his natural position when we have nobody else 

It might be more to do with match fitness and that Arfield IMO justifies a starting slot. Its upto Grezda to force his way in not players to move out his way when fit :pipe:

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Reffed 34 games this season, 124 yellows and 5 reds issued. Most in one game was 10 yellows (Rangers 4, Kilmarnock 6) in the fixture in October.

School teacher, officiates in that smarmy 'I'm in charge" type manner. Like a younger version of Collum. SFA love him, apparently he's destined for the top.

👍

:thumbup:

He will be, RFC52 has confirmed he is a pape. :angry:

1 minute ago, thebluedoo said:

It might be more to do with match fitness and that Arfield IMO justifies a starting slot. Its upto Grezda to force his way in not players to move out his way when fit :pipe:

100% agree Arfield deserves a start

But you drop Candeias then, play Arfield on the right where he played against Hearts and Grezda on the left

If he's not going to get game time now when Kent's out and the league is over then I'd say that's a clear sign he's not going to be part of next years plans

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

He will be, RFC52 has confirmed he is a pape. :angry:

Played 5s with him for months when I was younger, he was always up his own arse. Heard he got worse when he started doing the ref stuff. Went to a catholic school aswell so don't expect many decisions today 😂

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Could say the same for Halliday and Middleton then going by that logic. 

Aye agreed. But Halliday is a utility player we know that & Middleton has been moved back down by the looks of it (think for the best tbh)

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

play Arfield on the right

As someone says earlier that Arfield played a large part of his game on the left, so it makes sense to put him there but you might be right about him not being here next year :tu:

Archived