***Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently they've won something like their last 5 home games so this will likely be a bastard of a game with the guarantee of them giving 20% more than they do in other games.

I wonder if McAllister will be back for this game or if Beale will be taking the team.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Apparently they've won something like their last 5 home games so this will likely be a bastard of a game with the guarantee of them giving 20% more than they do in other games.

I wonder if McAllister will be back for this game or if Beale will be taking the team.

Wasn't McAllister there on Wednesday? Sure i heard the announcer say his name.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

League will be won this week imo

We need them to drop more points first before we can win it......

Don't see us losing this one and them winning theirs which would need to happen for them to win it

First time going to Motherwell away. Can anyone let me know where is best to park please. In the South Stand which I believe you get to from Dalzell Street? Do they put a block up after the game to divert us a certain way? Cheers

3 minutes ago, LewisP14 said:

First time going to Motherwell away. Can anyone let me know where is best to park please. In the South Stand which I believe you get to from Dalzell Street? Do they put a block up after the game to divert us a certain way? Cheers

Park at the civic centre, 2 minute walk. And no they don't block us off

2 minutes ago, LewisP14 said:

I usually park at the high flats at the start of Shields Road, if in that stand. There’s never been any blocks before when I’ve been there. I’m in the main stand on Sunday - parking down near the park, across Airbles Road from the electric bar.

Know a few young bears going on Sunday and it's their first away game, good to see the excitement they have for it, lads are buzzing for it , it means everything to them and that's what it's all about, one of them thinks he has to give me 40 quid for petrol , stupid wee fud :lol:.

Archived