Lego escapes punishment for derby exhuberance

3 minutes ago, LV said:

The example of Kai Kennedy getting dragged off the park in last nights Youth Final. 

Reverse the roles and we would be applauding our player for dragging one of them off the pitch.

I swear some of our fans just look for shit to be offended by.

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Up to me they don't either mate. But it's up to other people and the decision was in favour of a player doing worse than the other two combined but receiving not just a yellow but zero punishment.

I'm no arsed about it too much, I'd rather crazy fitbaw where we can knee high challenge cunts, the fittest survive lol 

But it's hard to ignore, especially when I've drank 4 weird sounding beers that a bought thinking a was @Moody Blue Legend and @Perth_Campsie_Ger. Tasted like washing up liquid btw but better than turps lol

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Up to me they don't either mate. But it's up to other people and the decision was in favour of a player doing worse than the other two combined but receiving not just a yellow but zero punishment.

I'm no arsed about it too much, I'd rather crazy fitbaw where we can knee high challenge cunts, the fittest survive lol 

But it's hard to ignore, especially when I've drank 4 weird sounding beers that a bought thinking a was @Moody Blue Legend and @Perth_Campsie_Ger. Tasted like washing up liquid btw but better than turps lol

Tbh I'd drink Dettol through a shitty cloth.  

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yellow card maybe, exact same as Candieas and Halliday then.

Up to me then none of them get a yellow.

It's a stupid rule.

the problem lies in the charge .

not acting in the intetests of football .that was never going to stick.

that day the bears just like against Motherwell at fir park did well not to react .if they did then a lot of people could have been hurt .thats why they have rules like that .

The SFA have fucked up .for me it was a smoke screen to make it look like they were doing something about a cock being a cock but knew ultimately he was getting nothing 

33 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Reverse the roles and we would be applauding our player for dragging one of them off the pitch.

No. Two reasons 1.Manhandle a player off the ball you run the risk of a card. 2 You are out off position and have lost your concentration. So I would not be happy if any player of ours did this. So take your condescending shit and keep it yourself. 

14 minutes ago, LV said:

No. Two reasons 1.Manhandle a player off the ball you run the risk of a card. 2 You are out off position and have lost your concentration. So I would not be happy if any player of ours did this. So take your condescending shit and keep it yourself. 

That's a cracking rant that. Shame it's all bullshit.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

😂 Told you to buy the orange one but you bought the green to celebrate brown getting off.

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

What happen with him in the youth final?