That performance today said . . .

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Hope to fuck they keep him.

I noticed on the box, that before and after the match, Gerrard being rather frosty withTLB on the handshakes and on both occasions TLB went to him and looking for a craic and Gerrard just turned away having none of it.

TLB looked to be at the wrong game and well out place in stature, being a minion next our Manager and he knew it.

I just hope they keep that beggar, as he is guaranteed to take them to new lows, if that's possible. 

Please please they keep him. 

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I noticed on the box, that before and after the match, Gerrard being rather frosty withTLB on the handshakes and on both occasions TLB went to him and looking for a craic and Gerrard just turned away having none of it.

TLB looked to be at the wrong game and well out place in stature, being a minion next our Manager and he knew it.

I just hope they keep that beggar, as he is guaranteed to take them to new lows, if that's possible. 

Looked the classless mess he is.

If,

We don’t lose Kent and Morelos,

and we get 2 or 3 decent signings in,

and we fuck 3 or 4 duffers off,

and Alfredo sorts his head out, 

and Stevie learns from and builds on his first season,

and we learn how to deal with the sheep,

and plastic pitches in Ayrshire,

then we will be looking at a treble.

Show the same level of commitment in every game next season, 

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Spotted that no way was SG being sucked in there.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

TLB looked to be at the wrong game and well out of place in stature, being a minion next to our Manager and he knew it.

The gulf in class between Gerrard and that wee toad is palpable.

10 hours ago, Sparkle said:

That performance today said...

get it right fucking up you all!

:lol:

With extra special emphasis aimed firmly in the direction of Rod Stewart .... the kid on Jock and part time Paddy .... right fucking up his wrinkly old Jacobean drop box with a ragman's bugle ..... :p:.

:UK: