James Tavernier

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

So who do you think is better?

It's a message board about a football team, I think people are quite entitled to give their opinion on what a player is worth.

Better for Rangers I would stick with Tav, better defender is Walker, Walker doesn’t take free kicks Walker doesn’t take pens, when you play for Rangers our defenders are hardly worked compared to the premier league, Walker is a quality defender but tav is  far more attack minded.

doesn’t really matter if you are a superstar or a fifty mil player you buy players to fit in the style of play of your own team.

I only said we are short changing Tav at any bids under 10 mil and you got all flustered.

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Better for Rangers I would stick with Tav, better defender is Walker, Walker doesn’t take free kicks Walker doesn’t take pens, when you play for Rangers our defenders are hardly worked compared to the premier league, Walker is a quality defender but tav is  far more attack minded.

doesn’t really matter if you are a superstar or a fifty mil player you buy players to fit in the style of play of your own team.

I only said we are short changing Tav at any bids under 10 mil and you got all flustered.

Flustered :lol: 

In a word, who's better?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I posted that because he'd called someone else a moron ffs 😂

I know you did lol that's why I replied,hence the tone of my post. I read the thread and wee spat and given the guys a newbie in here should perhaps learn to respect the long term high post members 

Just now, Jeffrey said:

In a word, who's better. Tavernier or Walker?

16 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It literally says in the post “better defender is Walker”

:headwall:

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

In a word, who's better. Tavernier or Walker?

Well it's no fucking tavernier until he starts doing it week in, week out against the best in europe, arguably with the best team in the best league in the world and plays numerous times for England. 

How anyone would compare the 2 is quite funny tbh

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Well it's no fucking tavernier until he starts doing it week in, week out against the best in europe, arguably with the best team in the best league in the world and plays numerous times for England. 

How anyone would compare the 2 is quite funny tbh

No one is comparing them.

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Just put this out there ...

Kyle Walker went to Man City for 50 MILLION, 50 Fuckin Million, and I would still rather have Tav. Think we are short changing ourselves with any talk under 10 mil.

22 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

No one is comparing them.

:thinking:

13 minutes ago, OhW said:

You’ve compared them on this thread. 

24 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

In a word whose better posted a few above 

To make a decision must compare both players so yes, maybe not you but they are being compared

Should of said i wasn’t comparing them until Jeff waded in.

Would he contribute in as many goals? Doubt it

would we leak far less goals down the right ?100%

I would rather win 5-3 than 1-0 and enjoy a game I suppose.

I'd rather win 1-0

Sign me up to the 1-0 wins all season 

Yeah I’m comparing a 50 million RB 

with a RB we bought for buttons.🤣

my post was to say if KW is worth 50 mil

tav is worth more than the 10 mil getting

banded about.

that is all, no comparison.

I feel like I quoted a comparison 

22 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Kyle Walker certainly is not a 'quality defender' his defending is average as fuck. He gets away with it playing for a team who dominates possession and his pace bails him out.

One on one defending, his positional awareness is nowhere near quality as evident when he played for Spurs and England.

Possession doesn't win you games tho, yet he's still been part if a team that's Conceded 50 goals in the so called best league in the world over a couple of seasons.