James Tavernier

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s worth the 10 mill price tag. We would really lose his forward play and his defensive play is something he has said he constantly works on. 👍

So if you want him give us the money. 

He's worth more than £10M. The market value of players has vastly moved on in the past 10 years. It truly amazes me how much our own fans under-value our own players.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

This

Stats don't lie.

Fuck the Liverpool fullbacks.

👍

Improving season on season.

If we sell him to the EPL for 10 million this season, he will be worth double that after a season down there.

£10 million is a snip.

Truly hope he stays.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s worth the 10 mill price tag. We would really lose his forward play and his defensive play is something he has said he constantly works on. 👍

One very high profile cock up apart, he’s really come on in the last 6 months & his stats are hard to argue against (even if the goals include pens).

Got a Leeds fan in the house, so watch quite a bit of them. For a while, I thought that may be the level Tav might move on to.

On recent evidence, I’d take Tav over Luke Ayling any day!

1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

👍

Improving season on season.

If we sell him to the EPL for 10 million this season, he will be worth double that after a season down there.

£10 million is a snip.

Truly hope he stays.

He's grew on me massively as the season has went on.

At the start of the season he was a better player when Candeias was in front of him to help him out.  Now he's a better player when Candeias isn't in front of him. I don't know why but it is what it is. Just an observation.

£10M keeps getting mentioned. I think we'll struggle to replace his assists and goals if he goes so he's worth a lot more to me in that sense.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ok let's play.

Stats for goals and assists in one of the top 3 leagues in Europe or the Champions League this season. Go 

I'll nibble but I ain't biting.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People arern't actually  thinking he's being serious? I really hope he is anyway

Hope this is a level playing field and we're all oot our tits waiting on the Joshua fight at this time of the night.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

At the start of the season he was a better player when Candeias was in front of him to help him out.  Now he's a better player when Candeias isn't in front of him. I don't know why but it is what it is. Just an observation.

£10M keeps getting mentioned. I think we'll struggle to replace his assists and goals if he goes so he's worth a lot more to me in that sense.

👍

If he weighs in with similar this season, 55 is his to lift.

Priceless.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Totally agree mate. As much as the £ figures look nice. If we lose Morelos, and Tav I doubt we will replace those goals and assists. Even spending the whole lot on replacing those two( which we wouldn't)  we would be very, very lucky to get the same tally from new signings.

Every so often we get a player at our great club who we love. These days, those types of player usually play great for a year then decide they want to go to the promised land of the premiership. With Tab we have a great player whp seems settled here and loves playing for Rangers. And when he does play he plays fucking well. 

Shove your £10 mil up ypur arse.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s worth a fuck more than £10m