Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

So you're cheering on a team with a player you want to have his legs broken?

You seem a bit confused.

How many minutes has the  cunt  played for England ?  He's made 3 appearances and sub twice,   Fuck if I blinked I would miss the no mark cunt 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I dont really care tbh , think it's funny how all over the place you are though , 1 minute you support them because you have an English wife , then don't  really support them but want see them do well 

If it does not bother you then why reply ?    

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's only because he was too busy pretending to be Irish before that

They usually do as they think they are not getting a sniff of the England squad and that's what he did , 

I hope now they have capped him that his international career is now over. 

Been in the SSC since the mid eighties, been to four World Cups, two Euro's and will be heading over to Russia in October. Trips are brilliant with a good mix of fans from different clubs, nobody 'hates' other fans because of their club support. Just the usual banter and piss taking you would have with mates who support another club. Group I travel in are mixed with a high percentage of Rangers fans and quite a few of us have had season tickets at Ibrox for more than twenty odd years.

Chatted to a lot of our players over the years, Gough, Souness, Hendry, Greig, Jardine and they've al been very vocal about how much playing for Scotland meant to them.

5 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Been in the SSC since the mid eighties, been to four World Cups, two Euro's and will be heading over to Russia in October. Trips are brilliant with a good mix of fans from different clubs, nobody 'hates' other fans because of their club support. Just the usual banter and piss taking you would have with mates who support another club. Group I travel in are mixed with a high percentage of Rangers fans and quite a few of us have had season tickets at Ibrox for more than twenty odd years.

Chatted to a lot of our players over the years, Gough, Souness, Hendry, Greig, Jardine and they've al been very vocal about how much playing for Scotland meant to them.

Aye all those players you spoke with played for them before the fucked us over,   In fact they fucked Souness over while he was manager of us , then after 2012?   

Not for me and many many many others now,  rather spend my money on all things Rangers now in football

13 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

Would expect our traditions and identity to be upheld when on international duty or do they bat for the political foes of our club?

Nobody told me to stop supporting Scotland .It took me a good while to bring the subject up with other bears.Was quite surprised that they felt the same way as I did and for the same reason .Although one of them has started going to Scotland games again .But that could be because he had moved to Inverness about 10 years ago and is out the loop a bit 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You don't think we need pro-Rangers voices in the media?

Yes but having had a discussion with you on here, and you we're asked on FF why you dont ask the questions regarding our relationship with celtic/sfa and ongoing issues while you had that platform .

am taking you with a pinch of salt ...

Just now, bouncy said:

Yes but having had a discussion with you on here, and you we're asked on FF why you dont ask the questions regarding our relationship with celtic/sfa and ongoing issues while you had that platform .

am taking you with a pinch of salt ...

And did you read my answer as to why I didn't write about ongoing criminal trials unrelated to Rangers FC in a blog about Rangers FC?

Let me give you the short answer: It's utterly unrelated to what I'm employed to write about. I'm employed to write opinion pieces about Rangers and football. The stuff I write would typically be found in the back of a newspaper. The stuff you want me to cover is normally in the front of the paper and covered by news reporters.

I'm neither a reporter nor do I cover criminal/news stories. My column at the Record was an opinion piece on the latest goings on at Rangers. Had I submitted something about celtic BC it would never have been published. Given that this is my job an not simply a hobby, I'm not going to go out of my way to write articles I know won't get published as it isn't a particularly effective way of making money.  I can't imagine many folk would put the effort in to do a job they know won't get 'completed' and you won't get paid for it.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And did you read my answer as to why I didn't write about ongoing criminal trials unrelated to Rangers FC in a blog about Rangers FC?

Let me give you the short answer: It's utterly unrelated to what I'm employed to write about. I'm employed to write opinion pieces about Rangers and football. The stuff I write would typically be found in the back of a newspaper. The stuff you want me to cover is normally in the front of the paper and covered by news reporters.

I'm neither a reporter nor do I cover criminal/news stories. My column at the Record was an opinion piece on the latest goings on at Rangers. Had I submitted something about celtic BC it would never have been published. Given that this is my job an not simply a hobby, I'm not going to go out of my way to write articles I know won't get published as it isn't a particularly effective way of making money.  I can't imagine many folk would put the effort in to do a job they know won't get 'completed' and you won't get paid for it.

your words we're you are a journalist? 

1 minute ago, bouncy said:

your words we're you are a journalist? 

For the Record? I exclusively wrote opinion pieces (similar to ex-footballers/politicians/celebrities' with a column) and never done any reporting for the Record whatsoever. I've done lots of reporting for other outlets but never for any the Record. 

Just now, The Dude said:

For the Record? I exclusively wrote opinion pieces (similar to ex-footballers/politicians/celebrities' with a column) and never done any reporting for the Record whatsoever. I've done lots of reporting for other outlets but never for any the Record. 

that was your words, you are a journalist ....for the record/sun I never asked you who but did ask you why the record.

that was your reply 

* I even copped a ban on FF  on that thread of yours the week of our victory over celtic 2-0🙄