Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest 

I know more bears who support Scotland than don't .

We need to remember that we easily have the biggest latent amount of fans in the country by miles .By this I mean guys that don't go to games ever but lean towards Rangers or go to the odd game every now and again .the vast majority of these guys don't really care what has happened to us from the SFA or are truly unaware of what has been done to us .

I also know quite a few bears who still hold their love of both teams equal and travel abroad with Scotland and go to Ibrox a few times a year .

I can't personally understand this myself.I traveled to Germany once with Scotland with some non bears .even in 2002 .when talking to other fans in Germany I was advised by many to keep it quiet that I was a bear as there were many in the fan base who would not react well and my safety was at risk .

That trip was an eye opener for me and I have never been to a Scotland game since and probably won't ever go again .

As a once proud Scotland fan I actually can't believe the only reason I ever watch them play is to hopefully see them lose .growing up I would be hard pushed to chose what I would love more .Rangers beating the taigs or Scotland beating England .Move forward to 2 years ago .I didn't cheer when Harry Kane scored the late equaliser at Hampden but I had a right good laugh .

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s not false.

They haven’t claimed that Rangers fans are bigger than all the others combined. Otherwise the headline would say “combined”.

Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than c*lt*c, Aberdeen and Hearts
Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than c*lt*c, Aberdeen or Hearts

I'd say that the word AND in the title clearly means combined, as defined by my understanding of normal English usage.  (eg: Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!)

To indicate that our support is more than any other individual club's support, I'd say the correct word to be used is OR, not AND.

The question is, have they used AND out of ignorance, laziness or malice?

Not that I care, but I felt I had to stick up for @bouncy's interpretation because he illustrated it so well!  :lol:

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than c*lt*c, Aberdeen and Hearts
Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than c*lt*c, Aberdeen or Hearts

I'd say that the word AND in the title clearly means combined, as defined by my understanding of normal English usage.  (eg: Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!)

To indicate that our support is more than any other individual club's support, I'd say the correct word to be used is OR, not AND.

The question is, have they used AND out of ignorance, laziness or malice?

Not that I care, but I felt I had to stick up for @bouncy's interpretation because he illustrated it so well!  :lol:

Nope

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest 

I know more bears who support Scotland than don't .

We need to remember that we easily have the biggest latent amount of fans in the country by miles .By this I mean guys that don't go to games ever but lean towards Rangers or go to the odd game every now and again .the vast majority of these guys don't really care what has happened to us from the SFA or are truly unaware of what has been done to us .

I also know quite a few bears who still hold their love of both teams equal and travel abroad with Scotland and go to Ibrox a few times a year .

I can't personally understand this myself.I traveled to Germany once with Scotland with some non bears .even in 2002 .when talking to other fans in Germany I was advised by many to keep it quiet that I was a bear as there were many in the fan base who would not react well and my safety was at risk .

That trip was an eye opener for me and I have never been to a Scotland game since and probably won't ever go again .

As a once proud Scotland fan I actually can't believe the only reason I ever watch them play is to hopefully see them lose .growing up I would be hard pushed to chose what I would love more .Rangers beating the taigs or Scotland beating England .Move forward to 2 years ago .I didn't cheer when Harry Kane scored the late equaliser at Hampden but I had a right good laugh .

Keep quiet your a bear for no cunt.   Basic rule of life. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

My wife comes from Northern Ireland  - why would she want to attend Scotland games ( except when we play them)? 

I take it you both support Northern Ireland then 👍,   good man my wife is English and I support England now , used to follow Scotland late 80's and early 90's but after the way the SFA treated us back then I fell away from Scotland .

Then in 2012 after the way the SFA went after us that was that for no more Scotland at football   

Only a prick supports Rangers and Scotland these days.

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I take it you both support Northern Ireland then 👍,   good man my wife is English and I support England now , used to follow Scotland late 80's and early 90's but after the way the SFA treated us back then I fell away from Scotland .

Then in 2012 after the way the SFA went after us that was that for no more Scotland at football   

Only a prick supports Rangers and Scotland these days.

You realise that falling away from supporting your country and hanging onto another countrys coat tails and claiming to support them is different,  the second is being as bad as the plastic paddys

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You realise that falling away from supporting your country and hanging onto another countrys coat tails and claiming to support them is different,  the second is being as bad as the plastic paddys

Fuck Scotland and the SFA,  And why should I choose not to see England do well?    The have a glorious national anthem for one would you not agree? 

In fact I like to see Wales and Northern Ireland do well also as I support all the home nations except the team that isn't run by the SFA.   The only team I wish Scotland to beat is the ROI, I hope every cunt else hammers them and would be happy if none of our players ever risked injury again playing for the tarrier infested lot. 

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Fuck Scotland and the SFA,  And why should I choose not to see England do well?    The have a glorious national anthem for one would you not agree? 

In fact I like to see Wales and Northern Ireland do well also as I support all the home nations except the team that isn't run by the SFA.   The only team I wish Scotland to beat is the ROI, I hope every cunt else hammers them and would be happy if none of our players ever risked injury again playing for the tarrier infested lot. 

I think supporting a team and wanting another team to do well are 2 separate things 

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

England who have self-confessed IRA fan Declan Rice?

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I think supporting a team and wanting another team to do well are 2 separate things 

Well I don't head down to Wembley but as you say the fact that they are not a bad outfit scunners the anti Rangers tartan tranny's who boo God save the queen at ever opportunity they get.

Why would any bear support that lot after 2012 is beyond me and as I said I went to the odd game in the 80's expecially , remember beating them at Hampden was standing in front of the old main stand,  I think Gough scored the winner before he played for us and then a few year later going down to the old Wembley and getting beat 1-0 in the last home nations game against them.

Don't blame Rangers fans for turning their back on the SFA , as after the way they went after Souness and then 2012 I am done with them and the team that if qualify for things fills the coffers.

What next wanting celtic to qualify for the champions league because it's good for scottish football ?   Fuck that call it as you see it.  

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Well I don't head down to Wembley but as you say the fact that they are not a bad outfit scunners the anti Rangers tartan tranny's who boo God save the queen at ever opportunity they get.

Why would any bear support that lot after 2012 is beyond me and as I said I went to the odd game in the 80's expecially , remember beating them at Hampden was standing in front of the old main stand,  I think Gough scored the winner before he played for us and then a few year later going down to the old Wembley and getting beat 1-0 in the last home nations game against them.

Don't blame Rangers fans for turning their back on the SFA , as after the way they went after Souness and then 2012 I am done with them and the team that if qualify for things fills the coffers.

What next wanting celtic to qualify for the champions league because it's good for scottish football ?   Fuck that call it as you see it.  

It was 2008 that scunnered me with the refused extension to the season not only from the associations but the pure hatred that oozed from no mark footballers and fans of other clubs about being adamant that the season shouldn't be extended .

I went off Scotland almost overnight.been in boozers a few times watching Scotland games and had a good chuckle at the Scotland fans disappointment getting pumped or losing late goals 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

You said you support them because you have an English wife , not that you want too see them do well 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You said you support them because you have an English wife , not that you want too see them do well 

Well I don't. go to the England games  so I do not support them,  but I would like to see them win a major tournament.  

Is that okay for you ? 

38 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It was 2008 that scunnered me with the refused extension to the season not only from the associations but the pure hatred that oozed from no mark footballers and fans of other clubs about being adamant that the season shouldn't be extended .

I went off Scotland almost overnight.been in boozers a few times watching Scotland games and had a good chuckle at the Scotland fans disappointment getting pumped or losing late goals 

Forgot all about 2008,   Another fine example to the anti Rangers lot at Hampden 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well I don't. go to the England games  so I do not support them,  but I would like to see them win a major tournament.  

Is that okay for you ? 

I dont really care tbh , think it's funny how all over the place you are though , 1 minute you support them because you have an English wife , then don't  really support them but want see them do well