Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts

Just now, bouncy said:

that was your words, you are a journalist ....for the record/sun I never asked you who but did ask you why the record.

that was your reply 

* I even copped a ban on FF  on that thread of yours the week of our victory over celtic 2-0🙄 

Yeah. You do know that not all journalists are reporters? Why the Record? Because they approached me and offered to pay me pretty well for one blog every couple of weeks. Same reason I'm sure most folk take employment.

Thread of mine? I've not started a thread on FF that hasn't been one of my articles and since I never wrote anything that week for the Record, I've no idea what thread you're on about.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yeah. You do know that not all journalists are reporters? Why the Record? Because they approached me and offered to pay me pretty well for one blog every couple of weeks. Same reason I'm sure most folk take employment.

Thread of mine? I've not started a thread on FF that hasn't been one of my articles and since I never wrote anything that week for the Record, I've no idea what thread you're on about.

the same thread you posted on here, you also posted it on FF 🙂 

It was about something you wrote up , and you posted the link to your article 

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/sectarianism-Rangers-celtic-affects-beating-14037661

As for the record I dont know you tell me 

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Ya mong?  What sort of patter is that ?   Away and annoy some cunt else as I can't be arsed with you 

Not as bad as the pish patter you're hitting out wae that only Dick's support Rangers and the country they were born into.

14 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I take it you both support Northern Ireland then 👍,   good man my wife is English and I support England now , used to follow Scotland late 80's and early 90's but after the way the SFA treated us back then I fell away from Scotland .

Then in 2012 after the way the SFA went after us that was that for no more Scotland at football   

Only a prick supports Rangers and Scotland these days.

Na not buying any of that! 

What a shame to be so petty minded - I feel sorry for you in your bitterness. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I buy it to be fair. Just before I moved back to Glasgow from London we played Brazil at the emirates, my pal who lived south coast but originally from paisley hadn’t ever been to a Scotland international before so I got him tickets and he, through some online football media group got us tickets for a whole weekend function at the same wee pub right across from the stadium that Rangers booked out when we were down. First wee while everything was good, my pal (st Mirren fan) was meeting his online friends etc, but as the drinks flowed and the talking became more football orientated as soon as it became known who I followed the perception towards me changed massively and we left not long after. I was disappointed and surprised at that point, obviously I’d been down south to long, as nothing surprises me now. 

It really hit me how ostracised the majority of our support feel though when even my mother said to me a couple of years back that she hates the fact the SFA and the countries hatred towards us have taken away her support for her country. It’s sad to be fair, and it’s sad we’ve got people like yourself in our ranks that still think voting for the very people that want us dead is somehow a good idea. Staggering in honesty and shows just how it’s been allowed to even get to this. 

5 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I buy it to be fair. Just before I moved back to Glasgow from London we played Brazil at the emirates, my pal who lived south coast but originally from paisley hadn’t ever been to a Scotland international before so I got him tickets and he, through some online football media group got us tickets for a whole weekend function at the same wee pub right across from the stadium that Rangers booked out when we were down. First wee while everything was good, my pal (st Mirren fan) was meeting his online friends etc, but as the drinks flowed and the talking became more football orientated as soon as it became known who I followed the perception towards me changed massively and we left not long after. I was disappointed and surprised at that point, obviously I’d been down south to long, as nothing surprises me now. 

It really hit me how ostracised the majority of our support feel though when even my mother said to me a couple of years back that she hates the fact the SFA and the countries hatred towards us have taken away her support for her country. It’s sad to be fair, and it’s sad we’ve got people like yourself in our ranks that still think voting for the very people that want us dead is somehow a good idea. Staggering in honesty and shows just how it’s been allowed to even get to this. 

So basically some guys took the piss out of you for supporting Rangers - so you got all huffy and soar the dummy out. Aw petal! 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So basically some guys took the piss out of you for supporting Rangers - so you got all huffy and soar the dummy out. Aw petal! 

So basically some fellow Scots took the piss out another scot following his country because of the particular team from said country he happened to support? Aw petal! 

Have you ever seen a Scottish supporter ragging on another Scottish supporter in the manner ours are subjected to because he supported hivs/cellic/aberdeen/thistle etc? 

On 13/06/2019 at 16:21, Burts91 said:

Disagree with this. I support Scotland and a very high % of my Rangers supporting mates support Scotland. Would say it's far higher than 50% for Scottish Rangers fans. The Louder minority always seems more vast though. Saying that, the percentage has definitely lowered from 2008-now.

Are you for real “ I support Scotland and a very high % of my Rangers supporting mates support Scotland.” the enemy within

Wont set foot back inside Hampden unless its to support Rangers.

The way our players have been treated when selected for Scotland for a start has been shocking, Ian Black and Lee Wallace being the most notable ones.

We all know for a fact Ryan Jack hasn't been picked by Steve Clarke is because he plays for us.

Don't know how any bear could stand in a stadium next to so many cunts who hate us and contributed to our downfall.

Fuck the tartan trannies and the SFA.

3 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

The way our players have been treated when selected for Scotland for a start has been shocking, Ian Black and Lee Wallace being the most notable ones.

We all know for a fact Ryan Jack hasn't been picked by Steve Clarke is because he plays for us.

Don't know how any bear could stand in a stadium next to so many cunts who hate us and contributed to our downfall.

I don't quite understand this when it comes to going to something that isn't a Rangers game. Does it apply when I go to gigs or stand up comedy? How about the pictures? Should I survey everyone before they get to start the film?

5 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Are you sure Jack doesn’t get picked because there are better midfielders to choose from?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't quite understand this when it comes to going to something that isn't a Rangers game. Does it apply when I go to gigs or stand up comedy? How about the pictures? Should I survey everyone before they get to start the film?

Haha you've taken that too far 

18 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

Are you for real “ I support Scotland and a very high % of my Rangers supporting mates support Scotland.” the enemy within

The enemy within 😂 why do cunts need to try be so dramatic,  let other cunts do what they want ffs 

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fuck off you nationlist cunt.  You want to half this country in 2 like the rest of the filth and bigots in this country and you call me bitter?     Do you not remember 2008? Do you not remember 2012 and the SFA ?    

Away and ask your juctice  minister what he is gonna do about his beloved celtic? . Away and contact John Mason on tax abuse and sex abuse,? away and ask your great party why it's one rule for us one rule for them?  Away and ask why evidence was destroyed over the effigies at parkhead which lead to no conviction.

Now away and ask these questions then bring their answers back to us fellow bears as we would love to hear the spin they  put on it.   

Will you ? Will you hell as like as you don't have the stomach for the bullshit they will tell you as you know we will ridicule you on here   

Now run along and ask your party these questions and why they hate Glasgow Rangers 

19 hours ago, The Dude said:

I have no problem with you or any bear working for the media and sticking up for us ,.  If you don't fill the job then they just get another anti Rangers journalist.  

As you say it pays the bills and if you can get your message across even better 👍🏻,    

People forget and as much as I hate the paper the  Daily record uncovered the child abuse at celtic park just a pity the never kept it going in the 90's thou.