Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So basically some guys took the piss out of you for supporting Rangers - so you got all huffy and soar the dummy out. Aw petal! 

Well why don't you wear a big SNP badge next season while at Ibrox and see how you like it petal?     So less of the bullshit as you know fine well what would happen and it would not be very pleasent yet a bear gets abuse at a Scotland game and instead of condemning the filth who abused him you abuse the Rangers fan?   Just typical SNP scum tactics that is   

Rangers fan my fucking arse m8,  more like a glory hunter, If Souness had been nowhere near Ibrox then you would be supporting some cunt else  and that's a fact is it not.  

Unlike dicks like you I followed my team when we wer shite under Greig then Wallace while staying a stone throw from the beggerdome.

You can't be half in half out being a bear as you choose to do.  It's all or nothing and SNPIRA have no place within Rangers and never will.  

Have a nice day now

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I remember all that. I'll tell you what i also remember....Sitting as a young boy with my auld man and my family going mental for the first time in football when wee McCall scored to put us 1 nil up against Sweden in 90. I remember when super Ally came on and scored a cracker against Switzerland in Euro 96. Playing England off the park at the 'last ever game at Wembley' and winning 1-0 againsy all the odds. Can also remember my auld grandpa showing me videos of beating England after they won the world cup and of course wee Archie's goal against Holland. 

So I will continue to support my club and country despite shite people like you hit me with about being a nationalist etc. I won't slate anyone who does or doesn't support Scotland as what i eat doesn't make them shite.

I remember all that also, I also remember busting a cunts face for calling Gazza an orange bastard after he scored against Scotland ,  I bet you that Jacobite wished he kept his fucking sectarian remarks to himself.  

And u never knew you were a nationalist but things you talk about were in another life as they did it the SFA with the Rangers support and that's why we walked.

So you enjoy your time with the tartan trannys mand did you boo GSTQ against England like the rest of the scum ?  

And ffs I had given up supporting Scotland as you were starting to support them and you try a lecture me ? Your grandad unfortunatly lived in a different era from now.  

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I remember all that also, I also remember busting a cunts face for calling Gazza an orange bastard after he scored against Scotland ,  I bet you that Jacobite wished he kept his fucking sectarian remarks to himself.  

And u never knew you were a nationalist but things you talk about were in another life as they did it the SFA with the Rangers support and that's why we walked.

So you enjoy your time with the tartan trannys mand did you boo GSTQ against England like the rest of the scum ?  

And ffs I had given up supporting Scotland as you were starting to support them and you try a lecture me ? Your grandad unfortunatly lived in a different era from now.  

I m no lecturing you. I'm telling you that people can support who they like without getting abuse from people like you who seem to have a drawn up charicature of the criteria you must have to support our club. To come here and say people are wrong for supporting Scotland yet in the same sentence try to take the moral high ground by "busting a cunts face" for sectarianism is mental in my opinion. Would you have bust someones face if they shouted "fenian scum" at the same game?

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I m no lecturing you. I'm telling you that people can support who they like without getting abuse from people like you who seem to have a drawn up charicature of the criteria you must have to support our club. To come here and say people are wrong for supporting Scotland yet in the same sentence try to take the moral high ground by "busting a cunts face" for sectarianism is mental in my opinion. Would you have bust someones face if they shouted "fenian scum" at the same game?

If you want to support Scotland then knock yourself out,. As I said a went to a few games in the 80's with my auld man, in remember  Souness getting sent off against Wales and we lost 1-0, McCoist scoring against Australia, Gougjh against England , I have even travelled to Wembley a mini bus of die hard Rangers fans I was 18'or something, at that time and it was the last home internationalis, but i don't feel that Scotland exists anymore. I had the 78 tracksuit and loved big Tam as a kid but did not know too much about the the World Cup but remember the games and beating Holland .

Then 82, pumped New Zealand, David Narey had us in wonderland for a few minutes against a superb Brazil whomthen taught us how to play , then only for balls it up once again against the USSR, then 86 was the group of death  played great against Denmark and West Germany only to lose 1-0 and 2-1 then those cheating cunts Uruguay, then 90 and Costa bloody Rica which just fucked us before we started 

I drifted away mid 90's but after our treatment in 2008! and then  2012 they just drove bears away,.  If it's a bear in a Scotland shirt then I hope he has a good game, but can't bring myself to support any celtic player not now   

I would rather buy my son the three full kits just out and spent as much money I can afford on Rangers than hand a penny over to the SFA.   I even begrudge playing at Hampden as they get a cut of the blue coin.  

As I say , feel free to support Scotland and remember the days with your grandpa as I do with my da,. Guys behind you singing the sash and the billy boys.   Those certainly were the days.  

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Well why don't you wear a big SNP badge next season while at Ibrox and see how you like it petal?     So less of the bullshit as you know fine well what would happen and it would not be very pleasent yet a bear gets abuse at a Scotland game and instead of condemning the filth who abused him you abuse the Rangers fan?   Just typical SNP scum tactics that is   

Rangers fan my fucking arse m8,  more like a glory hunter, If Souness had been nowhere near Ibrox then you would be supporting some cunt else  and that's a fact is it not.  

Unlike dicks like you I followed my team when we wer shite under Greig then Wallace while staying a stone throw from the beggerdome.

You can't be half in half out being a bear as you choose to do.  It's all or nothing and SNPIRA have no place within Rangers and never will.  

Have a nice day now

Are you suggesting SNP supporters are treated how the Jews were by the nazis ? 

Also does being born when we went thru a shite period make you more of a fan and cunts born in the good times are just glory hunters ?

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Have a nice day now

He’s following his team when they’re shite under Gerrard, McCoist, Warburton, Caixinha etc

Between my Rangers supporting work colleagues, family and friends I know one person that doesn't support Scotland or want them to win. One. And trust me, that's alot of people. 

Seems like there's quite a large 'enemy within' if that's the way you want to look at it. 

6 hours ago, shaka said:

I'm proud to be a Rangers fan but I'm also proud to be Scottish and support my nation.  Having lived abroad and experienced life away from Scotland, it has made me even more patriotic about my country.

You have missed a lot over the last 6/7 years, we always knew they (Scotland as a whole) hated us but they have moved the situation to new levels

15 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

You have missed a lot over the last 6/7 years, we always knew they (Scotland as a whole) hated us but they have moved the situation to new levels

For me that's just their immaturity but it's my country so why should I give up on my country for a bunch of losers. 

I can appreciate why some Rangers fans feel they've had enough of the negativity involved with the national team but I think it's just a minority who hate us, many of whom don't even want to be Scottish!

just a minority who hate us, that is immature this is some minority being SFA/SPL/BBC/Press/Judicial System/Political Establishments/Police Scotland aka known as Sturgeon’s Stormtroopers any more please feel free to add

1 hour ago, ps95v7 said:

Ya fanny meaning? A wee bit of SNP speak there😏

It means you calling Rangers fans who support scotland ’the enemy within’ makes you a fanny. It’s fairly self explanatory. 

15 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

So basically some fellow Scots took the piss out another scot following his country because of the particular team from said country he happened to support? Aw petal! 

Have you ever seen a Scottish supporter ragging on another Scottish supporter in the manner ours are subjected to because he supported hivs/cellic/aberdeen/thistle etc? 

Fuck aye - all the time - we call it banter though and don’t get all pissed off for the rest of their life. 

12 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Where a big SNP badge next season somwe bears know who and what you are and see how you like it ?   Petal 

I already do - it’s on my hat! And do you really think some bullying prat at a game will change me? Is that how you think folk change there mind? 

12 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Have a nice day now

As I approach my 33 rd season as a season ticket holder basically I think calling me a glory hunter is a bit off the mark but the day I allow supporting a team to dictate how I react to politics is the day I give up . Mind you your abusing posts have nearly made me change my mind with their strong arguments and well thought out positions! Nearly but not quite! Petal! 

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If the majority of Scotland fans never hated us, I’d be disappointed. I guarantee the majority of England fans despise Liverpool/Man United.

Most Spanish hate Barca/Real, German fans hate Bayern, French fans hate PSG.

Gary Neville talks a bit about England fans hating United in his autobiography.

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If the majority of Scotland fans never hated us, I’d be disappointed. I guarantee the majority of England fans despise Liverpool/Man United.

At this present time almost every set of fans in this country hate us .Even fans from clubs that are traditionally unionist and had a soft spot for us like Hearts and Falkirk despise us now .

Media and SFA attacks on things like EBTs and Boozegate (where there were a lot more than 2 Rangers players involved ) have ramped up the hate on us .

Fuck them all anyway .

13 hours ago, Burts91 said:

It means you calling Rangers fans who support scotland ’the enemy within’ makes you a fanny. It’s fairly self explanatory. 

“The enemy within” needs no explanation #littlescotlander

4 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

“The enemy within” needs no explanation #littlescotlander

I'm going to guess that you're about 14? The fuck is a 'little scotlander'? Are Rangers players involved with the National team 'the enemy within'? Ross McCrorie said it's his career aim