Liam Kelly to QPR.

pcbear

As I said the other day it's verging on the ridiculous the amount of ex players he signs.

Absolutely no chance this works for them. If im honest aswell I think Wallace will struggle big time in the championship.

Wish lee all the best but he won't last long.

As a football manager the guy is a fucking charlatan. I suspect that he’s only wangled his way into the positions he has because he’s been able to use the city trader patter to talk people around. There were plenty of us, myself included, who fell for it.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

As a football manager the guy a fucking charlatan. I suspect that he’s only wangled his way into the positions he has because he’s been able to use the city trader patter to talk people around. There were plenty of us, myself included, who fell for it.

Warburton you can imagine conning his way into jobs but how Caixinha managed to do it with us I'll never know. 

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Warburton you can imagine conning his way into jobs but how Caixinha managed to do it with us I'll never know. 

I hope some day there will be a detailed interview with somebody involved in that process and we find out exactly why we went down the Caixinha route. It was the wrong decision from the off and anybody with any sense knew how it would play out.