Barišić

11 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

I’m done with Barasic he’s had enough chances. Time to move him on he will cost us more goals than he will set up.

Ojo was dug shite as well, need Kent back if we’ve any hope of 55.

I feel exactly the same with tavernier and no matter how many penalties he scores ( I seen thale stat that showed for the amount of crosses and passes per game in an attacking position tavernier had one of the worst stats in every European top league for assists) he's never good enough to be first choice RB let alone our captain.

Yes our standards have fallen and tavernier is the definition of this.  A series loser who has been the heartbeat of our most embarrassing results over the last 3 or 4 years. The fact guys think he's a god shows EXCACTLY how far, not only the fans but our clubs standards have fallen. 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I feel exactly the same with tavernier and no matter how many penalties he scores ( I seen thale stat that showed for the amount of crosses and passes per game in an attacking position tavernier had one of the worst stats in every European top league for assists) he's never good enough to be first choice RB let alone our captain.

Yes our standards have fallen and tavernier is the definition of this.  A series loser who has been the heartbeat of our most embarrassing results over the last 3 or 4 years. The fact guys think he's a god shows EXCACTLY how far, not only the fans but our clubs standards have fallen. 

You’re a mentalist 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

You’re a mentalist 

If you say so but I'm not the one who wqs slating a player a few seasons ago and now think they are one of our main title hopes. 

The flip flop in here is unreal when it comes to certain players being given or not given a chance. 

Thing is I gave tavernier a 2nd, 3rd even a 4th and 5th chance and will continue to do so shame some of the others won't be offered the same luxury

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

If you say so but I'm not the one who wqs slating a player a few seasons ago and now think they are one of our main title hopes. 

The flip flop in here is unreal when it comes to certain players being given or not given a chance. 

Thing is I gave tavernier a 2nd, 3rd even a 4th and 5th chance and will continue to do so shame some of the others won't be offered the same luxury

Tav is one of our most influential players and we’d be far worse off without him, genuinely don’t think he’ll be appreciated by some until he’s gone

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Tav is one of our most influential players and we’d be far worse off without him, genuinely don’t think he’ll be appreciated by some until he’s gone

I get what your saying but for me he is a luxury and whole he is assisting yes great for us but I have a feeling the way we are shaping up this season the assists will be few and far between in which case he becomes almost a liability. That's just my opinion but whether he is appreciated all depends on how the team plays this season compared to next. 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I get what your saying but for me he is a luxury and whole he is assisting yes great for us but I have a feeling the way we are shaping up this season the assists will be few and far between in which case he becomes almost a liability. That's just my opinion but whether he is appreciated all depends on how the team plays this season compared to next. 

He’s nowhere near as bad defensively as made out by some on here, he’s improved that side of his game massively he’s easily the best full back in the country. You need to remember the absolute clowns we’ve been managed by recently, Tav has improved significantly under Gerrard.