Midtjylland roll call

islandblue

8 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Still that tonight ? 

Just seen it, misses booking it the now, £918 for us both, wasn’t planning it but was so gutted missing this weeks trip had to go. Work won’t be impressed I’m halfway through an extension the now 😂

Add one more thanks :lol:

na enjoy mate

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Manchester to Hamburg then hire car.  All in with change from £200 each. 

I’m flying from Glasgow was only £30 of a difference by the time I booked it when the draw came out , for the sake of £30 I thought fuck it , think it was about £270 all in 

2 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I’m flying from Glasgow was only £30 of a difference by the time I booked it when the draw came out , for the sake of £30 I thought fuck it , think it was about £270 all in 

I am only 30 miles from Manc Aiport so makes it easy.

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Looking at all sorts of madness like flying to Gothenburg and getting the bus :lol: 

It’s funny mate, when I lived in Eastbourne through my younger days, it was always so simple, book flights as soon as the games announced, Gatwick to wherever and job done. Now it’s a mission to even get anywhere close to where we are playing, even Vienna was brutal last season for us, stuck in Munich overnight. Admittedly we never used to have to go to the outer reaches of the footballing world in they days as the European Cup was for league winners only and not a cash cow for the elite. Just glad I’m old enough to have been lucky enough to go to those games at a time we really did compete. Still wish the KP would run a bus like years back at least one more time as the wife’s never experienced the absolute carnage that entails ha ha 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

It’s funny mate, when I lived in Eastbourne through my younger days, it was always so simple, book flights as soon as the games announced, Gatwick to wherever and job done. Now it’s a mission to even get anywhere close to where we are playing, even Vienna was brutal last season for us, stuck in Munich overnight. Admittedly we never used to have to go to the outer reaches of the footballing world in they days as the European Cup was for league winners only and not a cash cow for the elite. Just glad I’m old enough to have been lucky enough to go to those games at a time we really did compete. Still wish the KP would run a bus like years back at least one more time as the wife’s never experienced the absolute carnage that entails ha ha 

When I lived in England mate it was the same. For Luxembourg two year back I was on the train to Stansted and bus to Luxembourg from Hahn. It was effectively a day trip too. Left my house  in the East End of London at 6am on the Tuesday and was back in the door for 8am on the Wednesday - all for less than 130ish return if I remember right. Pain in the arse from Scotland. 

PS. Didn't know you were from Eastbourne, always thought you were from Brighton for some reason. I have family in Eastbourne.

If anyone is super keen there's an option from Manchester to Kobenhavn 07:10 flight on the Thursday that arrives there at 10:05. Plenty of time to get the train or bus to Herning. Flight back is the Friday night at 21:50, arrives 22:50 in Manchester. You could Megabus both ends from Glasgow. The flights are 269 GBP return.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Had a look at flights there. Sports options at £459 seems fair compared to what you will now pay for flights and accommodation. 

😞

See my post above mate. Add 44 GBP for the bus. 

Megabus leaving Glasgow at 23:59 on Wednesday and return from Manchester Airport 04:45 on the Sat morning. 2 nights of sleeping on a bus though :lol: 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

See my post above mate. Add 44 GBP for the bus. 

Megabus leaving Glasgow at 23:59 on Wednesday and return from Manchester Airport 04:45 on the Sat morning. 2 nights of sleeping on a bus though :lol: 

Tough gig that one tbh.

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

When I lived in England mate it was the same. For Luxembourg two year back I was on the train to Stansted and bus to Luxembourg from Hahn. It was effectively a day trip too. Left my house  in the East End of London at 6am on the Tuesday and was back in the door for 8am on the Wednesday - all for less than 130ish return if I remember right. Pain in the arse from Scotland. 

PS. Didn't know you were from Eastbourne, always thought you were from Brighton for some reason. I have family in Eastbourne.

Originally from Glasgow mate, family moved down south when I was 5 so had 30 years in all down there, 25 south coat, 5 in London then back here in 2010. Best thing I ever done was move back, took a while to find a job that paid anything like down there but fuck me it was a god send not travelling to and throw every week, which I pretty much had since 1991. Never thought I’d end up living in Clydebank though ha ha

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Had a look at flights there. Sports options at £459 seems fair compared to what you will now pay for flights and accommodation. 

😞

I think that’s a decent enough price mate. Still baffles me that this company can charter a flight for any sporting game they know will sell and yet Thomas cook who own their own fucking planes can’t. Shambles and needs ditched big time. Rangers fans travel everywhere in large numbers, you’d think these cunts would be all over it. 

10 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Originally from Glasgow mate, family moved down south when I was 5 so had 30 years in all down there, 25 south coat, 5 in London then back here in 2010. Best thing I ever done was move back, took a while to find a job that paid anything like down there but fuck me it was a god send not travelling to and throw every week, which I pretty much had since 1991. Never thought I’d end up living in Clydebank though ha ha

Didnt know you were one of the Clydebank chosen few mate :tu: