New smartcards - entry today

Gascoigne8

Big improvement on what we had before.    Each person should be through in 3 or 4 seconds.   Will be teething problems to start with,  some cards not being activated and some people needing to understand that the idea is to get into the ground quickly and not piss around.  Same  system is used at Anfield and  Old Trafford and they can get 30000 through the turnstiles in 15-20 minutes.

15 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Big improvement on what we had before.    Each person should be through in 3 or 4 seconds.   Will be teething problems to start with,  some cards not being activated and some people needing to understand that the idea is to get into the ground quickly and not piss around.  Same  system is used at Anfield and  Old Trafford and they can get 30000 through the turnstiles in 15-20 minutes.

Why's it a big improvement?

I genuinely didn't see a problem with how it was 

17 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

People were through in 3 or 4 seconds with the old system.

Good to see there weren't any problems at the game and it was packed out by kick off. Looks like activation worked for the new cards.

42 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but when someone says a big improvement I want my name announced as I scan in and a bit of music.

And a topless bird with giant hooters to show you to your seat with a steak pie and a fresh pint.