New smartcards - entry today

Gascoigne8

2 hours ago, wully said:

Steward asked me if it was a valid ticket, naw mate i payed £500 for a dud one.

Sent to the ticket office and i missed the opening two goals, same steward was closing the turnstyles when i got back.

Thought they kept the turnstiles open until half time? 

4 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

Dont know as never got to game. Car broke down on way so missed game. Next game ceptic same result happy .

Just to say despite my earlier bit of fun, I am sorry to hear a fellow bear missed a game and had car trouble, hope it wasn't to serious (expensive)

On 11/08/2019 at 14:01, Rfc52 said:

We might no be but I work in a building were the computer system for the doors drops off every few hours :lol:

anything that relies on a computer and intoxicated people doing as they are required is doomed to failure :lol:

👀👀👀

Did the cunts overseein commissioning of this new system not say something along the lines of " see how you only have a second or two to go through after the green light, can you remove that feature so it doesnt cause chaos on matchdays and it stays green until the user goes through"? 

7 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Did the cunts overseein commissioning of this new system not say something along the lines of " see how you only have a second or two to go through after the green light, can you remove that feature so it doesnt cause chaos on matchdays and it stays green until the user goes through"? 

I work on similar systems and no chance it will be 2 seconds. Id probably say its on an 8-10 sec release.

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

Just to say despite my earlier bit of fun, I am sorry to hear a fellow bear missed a game and had car trouble, hope it wasn't to serious (expensive)

Over £400 to get me the wife , brother inlaw and car back to house. No idea how mutch to fix car yet. 

1 hour ago, Skelf said:

I work on similar systems and no chance it will be 2 seconds. Id probably say its on an 8-10 sec release.

It took about 4 seconds for the green light to go out and the next person could use their card, quite a few got caught putting their card back in the wallet before walking in and the turnstile locked them out

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Boy in front of me never had to walk all the way round to the TO from BF3

That was probably me and my son.His ticket had been deactivated for some strange reason,but mines was fine,had to goto ticket office to get reactivated and then they gave us both paper tickets to use instead.