vs legia warsaw bf4 and bf5

bear88

29 minutes ago, bear88 said:

i sit in bf5 and will be moved for warsaw game due to bigger away allocation. am i likely to be kept in BF? or get shunted to another stand?

Could be anywhere. Largely dependent on ST uptake by Tuesday close. Theres 3 of us getting moved too, fully expect it to be to the clubdeck though last time it was to bf3. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's by far and away the worst place to sit in the stadium. 

Absolutely not. I have had a seat in every part of the stadium except the directors' box. Even been in the away corner. The worst seats are the 'behind glass' corporate hospitality seats. You are at the game but not really in those seats.

Front row club deck seats have a great view btw.

I had a pretty high up club deck seat on Sunday and we played so well no one cared about where they were sitting, just that they were there to see Hibs thumped.

As long as you go down the stairs to your seat at the club deck (after climbing the hundreds to get there) you've got a decent view! 

OP, should hopefully be kept in BF but will all depend on how many seats are not season tickets in the BF!  

11 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Anybody over 5ft9 is fucked in the club deck. 

Leg room is non existant

There's a few areas in that stand the exact same

Only sat in it the once during a game against Alloa and I had my legs tucked in under the seat the whole game. If anyone had pushed me from behind I'd have headbutted the fella in front 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There's a few areas in that stand the exact same

Only sat in it the once during a game against Alloa and I had my legs tucked in under the seat the whole game. If anyone had pushed me from behind I'd have headbutted the fella in front 

Were you playing musical chairs mate? 🤔