Rangers win MoD gold award

rabc10000

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

A better post than the other as it stops the ET getting the hits.

Fantastic Rangers 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I tried to take the Google link rather than a direct link as I believe it shows the page but doesn't give them the hit?? Plus the copy and paste is essentially the full article minus those stupid comments 

19 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I tried to take the Google link rather than a direct link as I believe it shows the page but doesn't give them the hit?? Plus the copy and paste is essentially the full article minus those stupid comments 

RANGERS_GOLD_AWARD_WMP-1-1.jpg

17 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Those comments :megaanguish:

no wonder we despise them. 

Oh and fuck the ET who thrive on it 

6 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Apologies if already posted but couldn't find a thread anywhere for it

Rangers have won the MoD gold award for the work and backing of the armed forces 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17852083.amp/

Today at 9:48 AM 

Rangers have won an award from the Ministry of Defence for its support of the armed forces.

It is the first UK football club to get the Gold Award in the Employer Recognition Scheme.

The club has regularly hosted serving military personnel and reservists at Ibrox and also offers a 20% discount on it Tickets for Troops scheme.

The Ibrox club also works with veterans charities including Erskine and PoppyScotland and provides community programmes for veterans via the Rangers Charity Foundation.

Manager, Steven Gerrard, added: “This is proud moment for everyone at the Club and Foundation, who I know work hard to support serving Armed Forces personnel and veterans each season.

“I hope that the fans will join us all in celebrating this special award, it’s well deserved.”

Managing Director, Stewart Robertson said: “Achieving the Gold Award is a wonderful recognition for both the Club and Foundation and I would like to pay tribute to everyone within Rangers, as well as our supporters, who have contributed to this work over many years.

“We are committed to doing whatever we can to support those who serve and promote an armed forces-friendly environment

The Quintessential British club... WATP