Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How can you not give a fuck about the definition of the word we are being banned for ya fool. 

You are letting them write the rules and doing it with a smile on your face. Once again it’s rules for us and rules for them and all the handwringers can do is snivel I told you so. 

Take a second and you'll understand why I don't care about the definition of fenian. It's because whatever it is, those that sing it are damaging the club. Here's a solution to this, all those that do sing it and aren't 'handwringers' give their tickets to those who have engaged their brains and get locked out next week. Hypothetical and unrealistic but you'll get my point, maybe.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

December 2011: celtic are fined £12,700 after fans sing pro-IRA chants during a Europa League clash with Rennes in Glasgow.

March 2015: Flares set off by celtic fans during a Europa League clash with Inter Milan at the San Siro incur a £3,600 sanction.

February 2016: A £10,000 fine is issued for using fireworks following a Europa League tie with Fenerbahce in Istanbul, although a portion of the fine related to the "improper conduct" of the team.

August 2016: Fans again flew Palestinian flags in the Champions League qualifier against Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva, prompting UEFA to fine the Scottish champions £8,616 for the use of "illicit banners".

February 2017: More fireworks and crowd disturbances during a Champions League match against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium are punished with a £16,050 fine.

July 2017: celtic are fined £20,000 for crowd-related offences during a Champions League home qualifier against Linfield, including blocked stairways and another "illicit banner" featuring a paramilitary-style figure.

October 2017: celtic are fined £8,900 after 21-year-old supporter John Hatton raced on to the Parkhead pitch and aimed a kick at Paris St Germain striker Kylian Mbappe in the Champions League match in September.

Not once were these bastards told to shut down any part of their stadiums. The club need to get to the root of this and fight back.........

This is the kind of homework our board should be finding and sending to UEFA to show the discrepancy in punishment. Instead, us fans are the only once that can see the bias.

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Forget Uefa. I’ll ask you.

Are ‘fenians’ a race?

The Club should be taking this up with UEFA but they are fucking hopeless.

It only matters what UEFA think, the above is what they think.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Fenian and H** aren’t equal. H** is derogatory as a sole word, fenian isn’t but you know that. 

Do you know that???

We are being banned for the use of the word Fenian as Racist. Show me the race of people that are Fenian and I will ban myself from Ibrox. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

This is the kind of homework our board should be finding and sending to UEFA to show the discrepancy in punishment. Instead, us fans are the only once that can see the bias.

Its all there for anyone to see at a click on a computer , fuckin ridiculous if they are going to take this..........

Lets forget this they get away with plenty, we're being picked on and all the rest of the shit, the club and the manager have asked those responsible repeatedly to put an end to it and basically they were told to fuck off we'll do as we please and now probably some innocent supporter is going to be punished because of these clowns, when the fuck is it going to stop.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you know that???

We are being banned for the use of the word Fenian as Racist. Show me the race of people that are Fenian and I will ban myself from Ibrox. 

No we're not. You've read a tiny part of an (Admittedly poorly worded) charge and picked out that little bit without actually looking into the detail of it. Here's the full a Article we've been charged under. Nobody is saying they are a race but that it's deemed a discriminatory term.

image.thumb.png.11935f8d3138d6b7d0c1c298f52cc806.png

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

Lets forget this they get away with plenty, we're being picked on and all the rest of the shit, the club and the manager have asked those responsible repeatedly to put an end to it and basically they were told to fuck off we'll do as we please and now probably some innocent supporter is going to be punished because of these clowns, when the fuck is it going to stop.

So we have to just take the obvious disparity in the application of the rules. 

So step out of line once and it’s closed sections, they scum across the town do what the duck they like and get minimal fines with nothing said. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so that’s that then the mighty UEFA a football organisation claim what a word means and what we are using the word for and we just roll over

When you're playing in their competitions and by their rulebook? Yes. That's how these things work. We agree to these rules every season. If we don't like it, then we don't enter their competitions. That'll show them.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so that’s that then the mighty UEFA a football organisation claim what a word means and what we are using the word for and we just roll over. 

You want to join & play in their club, then aye, we do.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you know that???

It’s the add ons.

Even the word racism is open to different definitions by organisations like uefa and others as how many times have you seen or read about people been done for racism against Muslims.

It’s not right but that’s the way this country has went.

Archived