He’s a buffalo soldier...

11 hours ago, TopCat said:

Alfredo Morelos  is now officially a Rangers legend imo...….. period.

Absolutely love the wee man.

No a legend...yet...if he helps us deliver 55 this season then aye defo a legend 

love the mad wee bastard, although at one point when it kicked off last night he was the one trying to calm things down 😂😂

Got to admit that I was one of those who thought it would be best if we sold him. 

I absolutely love the guy but purely because of the way he is treated by the media and officials in this shit hole of a country I couldn't see him getting a fair crack.  Last night changed my mind, when that rammy was going on at the end of the game he stood on the halfway with his hands and watched.  Last season he would have been the first to wade in and the first to be red carded.  He has also taken a few dull ones in the qualifiers and shrugged them off.  I really think he's screwed the nut and that will make him a better player and a massive threat.

Probably more kudos to SG for managing him but AM deserves a lot of credit for the change in his attitude.