***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Amato said:

I'd stick with the same team as tonight but swap in Jones for Ojo. However I have a sneaking suspicion Gerrard will throw in a curve ball of some sort

Aye hopefully Kent. Jones on one side and Kent on the other would be perfect 

14 minutes ago, Amato said:

I'd stick with the same team as tonight but swap in Jones for Ojo. However I have a sneaking suspicion Gerrard will throw in a curve ball of some sort

Nothing will ever match a Walter Smith curve ball in Old Firm games :lol: 

Ripped the arse right out it - and it usually worked!

Do we start with Jones on Sunday? Not sure Gerard is going to do that, One thing I think is that Flanagan will play LB regardless of the minor head injury to Barisic. As always with these games get right up and at them from the first minute and let them not have a moments peace and also lay down a marker. This is our league this year, I know that it was not the OF results that decides the title last year, but the fact we have beaten Kilmarnock and St Mirren in games we may have previously dropped points is massive and you only need to look at tonight at how the whole squad and management were in amongst it at the end how together they are (aside from notorious Mr cool Alfredo:whistle:)

So show that on Sunday and not just beat them humiliate them.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Controversial opinion coming in. 

Hide contents

I wouldn't start Arfield on Sunday, we've not seen a glimmer of the player he was at the end of last season so far this term. 

He's not quite hit the heights but this game is made for him. His energy, pressing, fight and desire will be huge, as well as his experience and quality. I would defo start him.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hide contents

I wouldn't start Arfield on Sunday, we've not seen a glimmer of the player he was at the end of last season so far this term. 

Fuck no Arfeild is a definite starter for me are you mad, how do you set us up on Sunday then sans Arfield?

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

He's not quite hit the heights but this game is made for him. His energy, pressing, fight and desire will be huge, as well as his experience and quality. I would defo start him.

If he turns up he'll be a big player for us absolutely, I'm just worried that his current form will continue. 

Just now, badjon said:

Fuck no Arfeild is a definite starter for me are you mad, how do you set us up on Sunday then sans Arfield?

Jack Davis Aribo

Kent Morelos Jones

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he turns up he'll be a big player for us absolutely, I'm just worried that his current form will continue. 

Jack Davis Aribo

Kent Morelos Jones

It's mad how strong we are. Not even a mention of Kamara who strolled his last old firm game!

The likes of Docherty and McCrorie who have done well/are doing well down south, Dorrans can't even get close and that's before we even get onto Rossiter, Holt, Kelly. Really strong squad we have right now.

Obviously we could be doing with moving a few bodies on but the fierce competition is taking players to another level. Defoe is pushing Morelos and vice versa. Midfield is strong. Jack is doing things. And Katic is a monster.

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Jack Davis Aribo

Kent Morelos Jones

I see what you did there..

Bit seriously what player? Currently in the pool and not necessarily needing to get up to speed.

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hide contents

To be fair, I wouldn't be against starting Jones on the left and Ojo on the right, bringing Arfield on second half when they've been ran ragged for an hour plus.

Can't see him being dropped mind you. I love him but his touches have been letting him down the last few games.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Nerves will be shot on Sunday morning 

This one feels like if we win it, it'll be a turning point of sorts. If we lose it'll be hellish 

👍

I endorse this statement, sister wanted to bring my niece and nephew for a day out in London, no chance uncle John's going to be wired to the moon😜

Archived