Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Some cunts on here are loving this tbh.

I don't get it mate. 

Like hand on heart as soon as they cunts scored that winner my heart sank to the fucking floor, but even worse was the fact that I knew I was going to come on here and read all sorts slaughtering a guy who's made a mistake in a game. 

There's cunts active on this forum who revel in misery, the group is wide open after tonight, yes, we should top but we aren't. Big fucking deal. 

The next window we need to bring in a decent right back so Tav has some competition so he can either up his game and keep his place or be dropped and replaced by a trusted player but at the moment we don't have that option.

Absolutely fuming, at least if if a team beats you that’s better than you in Europe you can go fair enough, they were better, but when a team beats you that’s absolutely shite in a game you controlled for the majority of it after two defensive howlers by the same fucking cunt, naw it just fills you with rage.  Absolutely fucking fuming and scunnered. 

Don't think he's been great for a while tbh but has been getting by because we've had decent results, Crossing has been very poor, tries to run past someone  but  just runs into them and loses possession, He plays a decent ball or gets assists now and again but not often enough, Can't  see him being dropped unless he does big mistakes like tonight game after game.

It doesn’t come easy to me but I have to agree with King Jela.

Tav is a class A bottle merchant. Like so many players we have had through our ranks the last 7 years he has the ability but lacks the mentality. he is a perennial loser and needs to be dropped  

it may well have been KJ that said it but someone said it 3 years ago that we would never win anything with Tav as captain because he hasn’t got the winning mentality. This is being proven time and time again. 

we need to give the captaincy to Jack or Arfield or, Heaven forbid, Davis and give Morelos the penalties while Tav does a wee bit of soul searching 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't get it mate. 

Like hand on heart as soon as they cunts scored that winner my heart sank to the fucking floor, but even worse was the fact that I knew I was going to come on here and read all sorts slaughtering a guy who's made a mistake in a game. 

There's cunts active on this forum who revel in misery, the group is wide open after tonight, yes, we should top but we aren't. Big fucking deal. 

He made 3 mostakes, two of which cost us goals and one which should have cost us a goal.... his decision making and positioning was fucking horrific 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't get it mate. 

He’s made more than one mistake and cost us three points in the game tonight,he has been poor for a long while and needs to either up his game markedly or get dropped.It maybe no big fucking deal too you but it’s a big deal for most of us.

Does shit like that way too often. Thinks he's better than he is. Sure he puts in a good ball now and then but i want my RB being able to defend. Tav cant. Id be looking to get someone else in. He will cost us again.

Archived