Police Scotland

mrmojorisin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Definitely believe that mate, Rangers and celtic out the window, gypsy gangs,and their culture in, it's all fuckin wrong. 

One of the boys who assaulted the old guy has now been found and outed.... Sad thing is I actually know his parents and they were I thought decent people... they left a message on fb and didn't even have the decency to apologise for their sons behaviour and jumped straight into victim mode... A lot of people are not happy with this pair. 

Who let's a 12 Yr old wonder the streets at 10 o'clock at night? 

Can you imagine this had been the bheasts

No way would these double standard fuck pigs be releasing 20 photos of fans enjoying themselves in the final minute

These usual scumbags we call police in this Country are a fucking disgrace

I'm sure there is a long long list of the bheasts causing disturbance inside football grounds

Yet to anything like this

Nazi scumbags this lot of them

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

One of the boys who assaulted the old guy has now been found and outed.... Sad thing is I actually know his parents and they were I thought decent people... they left a message on fb and didn't even have the decency to apologise for their sons behaviour and jumped straight into victim mode... A lot of people are not happy with this pair. 

Update: the parents  took the lad to the cop shop this morning to fess up...tough love but hopefully he learns his lesson 

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

The same ones who pimp there underage daughters out for cash on the govanhill streets. 

There not the same as us they are fuckin imposters and vermin invaders. Wish the papers would highlight the fact. Cunts got mobiles and everything. Feeling angry over this. Eventually its going to kick off. 

All you can do is look after yourself and treat them like the scum they are in any dealings you may need to have with them. 

23 hours ago, krissg910 said:

If you are 1 of the 20 faces get a lawyer. Go to the cop shop and say u jump on as every one rushed forward and had no choice. 

Definitely get away with it. 

So this is because of the fans on the pitch after the last minute winner. Wasn't sure what the pics were all about.

Did they do the same with every Motherwell, Hibs fan? Do they do the same for games not involving Rangers? Nothing but petty SNP point scoring at work I suspect. Fuck police Scotland.

56 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

The same ones who pimp there underage daughters out for cash on the govanhill streets. 

There not the same as us they are fuckin imposters and vermin invaders. Wish the papers would highlight the fact. Cunts got mobiles and everything. Feeling angry over this. Eventually its going to kick off. 

All you can do is look after yourself and treat them like the scum they are in any dealings you may need to have with them. 

They are not immigrants mate.. I know them. I Anyway they have done the right thing and hopefully the boy learns his lesson 

39 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

They are not immigrants mate.. I know them. I Anyway they have done the right thing and hopefully the boy learns his lesson 

Were the others in the video? They didnt sound local. Yes maybe he should rethink the company he keeps and his old man also keeps an eye on it. 

Young praying on the elderly is disgusting, one of the most horrid things you can do in a society. Preying on vulnerable. 

On 05/10/2019 at 15:54, GeeSS said:

Our fans were a disgrace that day  that kind of celebrating we can do without. If game was at Ibrox would we have invaded the pitch ?  We need to learn all eyes are on us. We are not any other club  we are Rangers the biggest team in the country we should be showing others the way like we have always done  

The only disgrace is your post and the two cunts that liked it. 

Our fans were a disgrace that day  that kind of celebrating we can do without. If game was at Ibrox would we have invaded the pitch ?  We need to learn all eyes are on us. We are not any other club  we are Rangers the biggest team in the country we should be showing others the way like we have always done  

Calling our away fans a disgrace?  You’re the disgrace ya fuckin reptile. 

A disgrace would see you getting skelped about the face with a full bag of shite in a lidll 5p carrier bag.

On the subject of police Scotland, could someone ask them if it is acceptable to fly a big banner saying ‘know your place paedo harbouring scum’?

I would change out ‘paedo harbouring’ for ‘fenian’ but that’s a bad word. #anyoneeveryone.

14 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Were the others in the video? They didnt sound local. Yes maybe he should rethink the company he keeps and his old man also keeps an eye on it. 

Young praying on the elderly is disgusting, one of the most horrid things you can do in a society. Preying on vulnerable. 

Nothing else to say on it really... Lads been dealt with 

Archived