PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

5 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm getting slightly annoyed at the lack of stats information in the career mode. Got my 1st hole in one the other day and no replay feature of it either.

But when you're in the zone the crowd don't even register tbh. Although some of them are filming on their mobiles...

Would automatically aim at the cunts.

• 1 month later...

Thought the whole thing was very underwhelming.

Assassins Creed, Dragons Dogma 2 and Spiderman 2 were the only thing i cared about. The latter didn't exactly blow me away either to be honest.

The little handheld thing could have been so much more too. No cloud streaming or even 5g.

10 hours ago, Iakona said:

Thought the whole thing was very underwhelming.

Assassins Creed, Dragons Dogma 2 and Spiderman 2 were the only thing i cared about. The latter didn't exactly blow me away either to be honest.

The little handheld thing could have been so much more too. No cloud streaming or even 5g.

Thought Phantom Blade 0 was a pleasant surprise, but otherwise pretty lacking - summed up by Sony using third party AAAs and the GT movie trailer to fill out the show. Problem Sony have is that unless Santa Monica, Naughty Dog or Sucker Punch are ready to show their rumoured projects, we're just left with live service.

1 hour ago, Marco said:

Thought Phantom Blade 0 was a pleasant surprise, but otherwise pretty lacking - summed up by Sony using third party AAAs and the GT movie trailer to fill out the show. Problem Sony have is that unless Santa Monica, Naughty Dog or Sucker Punch are ready to show their rumoured projects, we're just left with live service.

Phantom Blade 0 looks quality. But agree, underwhelming overall. Need to stop getting my hopes up.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Spiderman 2 looked good imoĀ 

aye i agree with the other posters that there wasn't much given the length of the video but assassins creed and spiderman 2 looks good and looking forward to MGS i was surprised that the wolverine wasn't in it but i think there was too much JRPG in it

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

aye i agree with the other posters that there wasn't much given the length of the video but assassins creed and spiderman 2 looks good and looking forward to MGS i was surprised that the wolverine wasn't in it but i think there was too much JRPG in it

Think wolverine is still at the build stage, their initial release was a complete shock to everyone so it was like right at the start of the processĀ 

Insomniac seem to prefer taking time to make sure something is good, they could have rushed a spiderman 2 as a cash grab but instead they seem to have worked hard on making it good, hopefully the same for wolverine

22 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Think wolverine is still at the build stage, their initial release was a complete shock to everyone so it was like right at the start of the processĀ 

Insomniac seem to prefer taking time to make sure something is good, they could have rushed a spiderman 2 as a cash grab but instead they seem to have worked hard on making it good, hopefully the same for wolverine

Would have been mental to show off Wolverine when theyā€™re trying to sell Spider-Man 2 first.

4 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Thatā€™s a mental rumour, considering theyā€™re all XBox owned now.

Yeah I know but Microsoft have said they are open to cross platforming both games but I was always sceptical as I thought Microsoft would announce them first but they were heavily rumoured to be appearing on the showcase.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yeah I know but Microsoft have said they are open to cross platforming both games but I was always sceptical as I thought Microsoft would announce them first but they were heavily rumoured to be appearing on the showcase.

Microsoft haven't paid billions of dollars for games companies to then put all their games on competing platforms.

I would take what they've said with a pinch of salt.

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Microsoft haven't paid billions of dollars for games companies to then put all their games on competing platforms.

I would take what they've said with a pinch of salt.

I did but they haven't paid billions to lose out on a potential market share either.

Sony blocked the Activision takeover as they weren't playing ball over call of duty I don't see them not having guarantees over two of the most popular franchises there is in gaming.

30 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I did but they haven't paid billions to lose out on a potential market share either.

Sony blocked the Activision takeover as they weren't playing ball over call of duty I don't see them not having guarantees over two of the most popular franchises there is in gaming.

Sony didn't block the Activision takeover, the UKĀ CMA did due to concerns around cloud streaming.

Microsoft announced at the time that all Bethesda games would be exclusive to platforms that Game Pass was on. The Bethesda purchase didn't require any sort of multiplatform deals.

So unless Sony agrees to bring Game Pass to Playstation, those games won't be on it.

41 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Sony didn't block the Activision takeover, the UKĀ CMA did due to concerns around cloud streaming.

Microsoft announced at the time that all Bethesda games would be exclusive to platforms that Game Pass was on. The Bethesda purchase didn't require any sort of multiplatform deals.

So unless Sony agrees to bring Game Pass to Playstation, those games won't be on it.

Ffs I have a ps5 so that's bollocks aw well we were going to get the new xboc anyway at some point.

• 3 weeks later...