Intimidating atmosphere

Escobar

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Greeting like a wee woman 😂😂

Here you ya daftie, all im saying is that cunts that fuck off from 80 onwards do my tits in. It's poor form.

Wouldn't recommend calling me a wee fanny again bud.

Oh has yer maw allowed you to stay up late tonight .... Ya wee sad pathetic fanny lol.

I never leave early but who gives a fuck if other fans do ya wee dafty. 

8 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Oh has yer maw allowed you to stay up late tonight .... Ya wee sad pathetic fanny lol.

Aye let’s go tae a big game against Porto and try beat the traffic home. Poor form from those who left early imo. 

Only dafty im here is you wae a reply like that btw imo fwiw

48 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Fuck off back tae kerrydale then mate. If ye have a life outside Rangers give up yer season book and let somebody who will stay the entire game. Helmet

If you only gave season tickets to those who stayed the full game every week, Ibrox would be half-empty.

Also, calm down.

Just now, BradBear said:

If you only gave season tickets to those who stayed the full game every week, Ibrox would be half-empty.

Also, calm down.

You have proof of this wild statement?

And I’m 100% calm. You were just going on about a fellow bears mother an other insults. You’re the one that needs to come down 

4 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Canny wait to go see the Joker tomorrow. 

Goingy patch the last 10 mins but so I can get home a bit earlier 

👀

That’s ok mate, you’ll not miss anything cause there’s no more goals in the last 10mins anyway.

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

You have proof of this wild statement?

And I’m 100% calm. You were just going on about a fellow bears mother an other insults. You’re the one that needs to come down 

What on earth are you talking about? I haven’t insulted anyone on here.

My proof is that the stadium is half-empty by the time the match finishes. That would suggest that a lot of people do it and I doubt you could replace all of them.

9 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

This ya weapon 👆🏻

Brought his mother into it called him a sad pathetic fanny then a wee dafty. All in one reply. 

1 minute ago, BradBear said:

What on earth are you talking about? I haven’t insulted anyone on here.

My proof is that the stadium is half-empty by the time the match finishes. That would suggest that a lot of people do it and I doubt you could replace all of them.

And you doubt could replace all of them? Is there not already a waiting list for season book? 

Point being in all this, is it poor form when our biggest an best result in recent times and we see folk leaving 10 mins early. That’s poor imo

10 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

This ya weapon 👆🏻

Brought his mother into it called him a sad pathetic fanny then a wee dafty. All in one reply. 

And you doubt could replace all of them? Is there not already a waiting list for season book? 

Point being in all this, is it poor form when our biggest an best result in recent times and we see folk leaving 10 mins early. That’s poor imo

pollok-bear posted that, I’m not him.

I can’t imagine the waiting list being long enough to replace half of Ibrox, not everyone on the waiting list is necessarily guaranteed to buy a season ticket either.

I said before in the thread that I don’t like people leaving 10 minutes early, however I just can’t get too annoyed with those who leave a minute or two early.

1 minute ago, BradBear said:

pollok-bear posted that, I’m not him.

I can’t imagine the waiting list being long enough to replace half of Ibrox, not everyone on the waiting list is necessarily guaranteed to buy a season ticket either.

I said before in the thread that I don’t like people leaving 10 minutes early, however I just can’t get too annoyed with those who leave a minute or two early.

Fair play mate apologies still half cut fae last night haha!

a get what ye mean but it still pisses me off. The amount of folk a knew alone who couldn’t get a ticket was unreal. Folk who woulda stayed the entire game. 

Hahahaha what the fuck. People are taking things to heart and very easily offended. I said has yer maw allowed u to stay up late wee man lol it's hardly an insult.  

Was actually just fishing with the boy last night.

He called me a dafty and I called him one back for fuck sake it's hardly an insult on both ends.

Listen I never leave early lol the bottom line is who gives a fuck if other fans do.

MON THE GERS TODAY and stop acting like apologists and yes wee fucking woman.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Hahahaha what the fuck. People are taking things to heart and very easily offended. I said has yer maw allowed u to stay up late wee man lol it's hardly an insult.  

Was actually just fishing with the boy last night.

He called me a dafty and I called him one back for fuck sake it's hardly an insult on both ends.

Listen I never leave early lol the bottom line is who gives a fuck if other fans do.

MON THE GERS TODAY and stop acting like apologists and yes wee fucking woman.

😂😂😂 not taken to heart in the slightest mate hahaha!! I fucked up apoligised and am moving on mate 😂😂

Archived