Intimidating atmosphere

Escobar

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Spot on , we react to what we see on the park and for an hour we were shite so the atmosphere was not what it should have been , we were second to every ball. The place went mad when we scored and started to play better........

People were jumping on the players backs after 6mins

That's a new low even by ibrox standards 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you leave a the cinema early before a film ended?

I've never left early even when it's quite a journey for me to get back home. I'm in England most of the time. Maybe it's because I'm not a season ticket holder any more so I go to less games now and it means more to me than someone going week in week out. Don't know, but find it quite weird.

I know people have their reasons for leaving early, wouldn’t be me personally but they’ve paid their money so fair enough 

It is however slightly annoying when we’re on the brink of a massive result and the stadium is only half full if even that by the 85th minute. 

Every chance you’ll miss something special as well, lad next to me at the Legia game left 2 minutes before we scored even with the prospect of extra time and penalties looming 

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

Would you leave a the cinema early before a film ended?

I've never left early even when it's quite a journey for me to get back home. I'm in England most of the time. Maybe it's because I'm not a season ticket holder any more so I go to less games now and it means more to me than someone going week in week out. Don't know, but find it quite weird.

Its not the same as a film. And if you have a long journey then leaving early wont benefit you much but for some folk it can turn a quick drive home into a long wait in traffic which is a pain in the arse with work the next day 

If folk are so pissed off about folk leaving then how come I've never heard anyone shouting at folk leaving the game? They just wait to moan on here about it for their complaints to then be echoed by folk who weren't even at the game

Dont get me wrong I wasnt there either and I've left plenty games early especially in the lower leagues and folk have a right to complain as much as folk have a right to leave early but the same complaints about it constantly on here is boring

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

Its not the same as a film. And if you have a long journey then leaving early wont benefit you much but for some folk it can turn a quick drive home into a long wait in traffic which is a pain in the arse with work the next day 

If folk are so pissed off about folk leaving then how come I've never heard anyone shouting at folk leaving the game? They just wait to moan on here about it for their complaints to then be echoed by folk who weren't even at the game

Dont get me wrong I wasnt there either and I've left plenty games early especially in the lower leagues and folk have a right to complain as much as folk have a right to leave early but the same complaints about it constantly on here is boring

I'm not complaining mate, just don't understand it.

If you leave anything early be it a movie, theatre, a gig, or a match, then you're opening yourself up to missing something important. A plot twist, or a goal etc.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There were nowhere near as many that left that's made out.

Sadly it’s always happened but since all seater stadiums it’s much more noticeable. Looks shite on TV with five minutes to go and about half the fans gone. 

35 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I'm not complaining mate, just don't understand it.

If you leave anything early be it a movie, theatre, a gig, or a match, then you're opening yourself up to missing something important. A plot twist, or a goal etc.

Yeah and that's up to the person leaving. If you saw someone leave a movie early you wouldnt start bitching about it online.

Everyone knows if you leave early you could miss a goal, I dont see why some random person leaving early and possibly missing a goal bothers anyone

Just now, Willis said:

Yeah and that's up to the person leaving. If you saw someone leave a movie early you wouldnt start bitching about it online.

Everyone knows if you leave early you could miss a goal, I dont see why some random person leaving early and possibly missing a goal bothers anyone

The people in the movie aren’t turning round at the end of the film and expecting an applause. 

The crowd at the cinema has absolutely no effect on how good the film is either. 

7 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Sadly it’s always happened but since all seater stadiums it’s much more noticeable. Looks shite on TV with five minutes to go and about half the fans gone. 

Lazios stadium was half empty from the start the other night same as loads of stadiums in europe. Do you think people watching think we have a shite fanbase or something? No one is looking at our display before the game and hearing our fans roaring then going home thinking were shite fans cause some left before the final whistle

The game was won, we may have scored a third or porto might have got a consolation goal but neither would have changed the result, I'd understand complaints if we were up by one goal or drawing and we needed support but the game was finished after the second goal

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Lazios stadium was half empty from the start the other night same as loads of stadiums in europe. Do you think people watching think we have a shite fanbase or something? No one is looking at our display before the game and hearing our fans roaring then going home thinking were shite fans cause some left before the final whistle

The game was won, we may have scored a third or porto might have got a consolation goal but neither would have changed the result, I'd understand complaints if we were up by one goal or drawing and we needed support but the game was finished after the second goal

More of an observation than a criticism, I wasn’t at the game so I’ve really no right to criticise anyone who was. 

Sat and watched lots of people round about me leave on Thursday and whilst I find it quite annoying, I came to the conclusion that they must simply be less interested in the actual game itself or showing the team how much you have admired their efforts.

For me, you need to stay to hear the whistle and applaud the team off the park, especially nights like Thursday.

Cunts who leave early must simply give less of a fuck than i do.

25 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Sat and watched lots of people round about me leave on Thursday and whilst I find it quite annoying, I came to the conclusion that they must simply be less interested in the actual game itself or showing the team how much you have admired their efforts.

For me, you need to stay to hear the whistle and applaud the team off the park, especially nights like Thursday.

:lol:

3 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

What age are u? Are u 10 lol. I am not one for leaving early but fuck me your post is pathetic thinking your more of a fan than others.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Aye u are u wee fanny. Fucking get a grip greeting like a wee woman cause some cunts leave earlier than you.

Greeting like a wee woman 😂😂

Here you ya daftie, all im saying is that cunts that fuck off from 80 onwards do my tits in. It's poor form.

Wouldn't recommend calling me a wee fanny again bud.

Archived