Copa Libertadores Final

G.E.C.

21 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

It does not clash with Sportscene does it? Cannot do without my weekly ration of moronic analysis from Thompson & Stewart.

If anybody in their job was as useless as these 2 they would be bumped ,on the other side of the coin ,who would replace them ,another 2 Fanny’s or worse another fanny and a token woman which seems to be the norm these days especially BBC 

Noted during the women’s World Cup there were no token male presenters to balance things out 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

If anybody in their job was as useless as these 2 they would be bumped ,on the other side of the coin ,who would replace them ,another 2 Fanny’s or worse another fanny and a token woman which seems to be the norm these days especially BBC 

Noted during the women’s World Cup there were no token male presenters to balance things out 

Heart like a lion to endure that sh**e but you're spot on wi their double standards or maybe they couldn't get a male for the job😂

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Dion Dublin was on it plenty you lying sack of shite. 

10 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Dion Dublin was on it plenty you lying sack of shite. 

Forgive me dickhead ,

i watched about 10 to 12 games and it was all women ,so in my survey there were none ,never normally use that kind of language but that was uncalled for 

28 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Forgive me dickhead ,

i watched about 10 to 12 games and it was all women ,so in my survey there were none ,never normally use that kind of language but that was uncalled for 

I forgive you. 

Here's a picture to prove it. 

Did you know Dion invented his own musical instrument? It's called the Dube. 

FIFA-Womens-World-Cup-2019-BBC-Sport-Graphics-7.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000202387758_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNEaEPVj0ukpq09fI7aH1yF0eQgbBKoaRStLD_QueNXY.webp

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

55 hrs on the bus to the game . And some cunts moan about going to Inverness 

Who the fuck moans about going to inverness?  Inverness away is my Christmas. 

55 minutes ago, GOAT said:

What a fucking finish, river plate will be absolutely gutted.  

Brought it on themselves a bit though, had the game under complete control for 80 odd minutes then decided that was enough and sat off a bit to see it out. Absolutely hate that way of thinking when there is only one goal in it 

Archived