Christmas sorted.

Smile

com_media__censored.jpg?w=670

I will be wearing this in honour of Polster.

BARKING MAD 

Rangers and celtic fans divided after Blink 182’s Travis Barker models FTP clothing line

Ewan Mowat

25 Nov 2019, 13:10

AN AMERICAN clothing brand has caused a stir in Scotland after promoting it's newest item, modelled by Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker.

The tattooed rocker is the face of F*** The Population's latest offering - a white zip hoodie.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

BARKING MAD 

Rangers and celtic fans divided after Blink 182’s Travis Barker models FTP clothing line

Ewan Mowat

AN AMERICAN clothing brand has caused a stir in Scotland after promoting it's newest item, modelled by Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker.

The tattooed rocker is the face of F*** The Population's latest offering - a white zip hoodie.

Been scouring the net for  a ' fuck bobby sands (hes deed)' hoodie with no luck so far.  Might settle for this one instead😂😂

39 minutes ago, Smile said:

BARKING MAD 

Ewan Mowat

Never had you having tattoos on your Puss 

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Both you and me know that, Police Scotland would try and charge you with 'conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace' if wearing it to a Rangers v beasts game.

They could try,but it's a legitimate clothing item with no sectarian intent,lawyers would have a field day 

Archived