Webcam Dam square Amsterdam

Smile

1 minute ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

the red light district is a weird place. Women of various ages sitting in windows on their phones while droves of tourists stream by. If you take their photo they get annoyed.

Always best to lick the window as you go by.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Why are people in Amsterdam when we are playing Feyenoord?

Because a lot went over to sample the atmosphere. The vast majority of fans were leaving on buses and trains from Amsterdam through the day. 

Unless you think the vast majority of our support are retarded and went to the wrong city.... 

38 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Because a lot went over to sample the atmosphere. The vast majority of fans were leaving on buses and trains from Amsterdam through the day. 

Unless you think the vast majority of our support are retarded and went to the wrong city.... 

I once booked a holiday under instruction from the Mrs and got it tight when she went to pick up the tickets and found that we were going to Vienna and not Venice as she told me to book. Easy mistake to make.

Just now, piperpete said:

I once booked a holiday under instruction from the Mrs and got it tight when she went to pick up the tickets and found that we were going to Vienna and not Venice as she told me to book. Easy mistake to make.

I suppose us playing Vienna made up for. It :matron:

1 hour ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

the red light district is a weird place. Women of various ages sitting in windows on their phones while droves of tourists stream by. If you take their photo they get annoyed.

Don’t I know it, one of them came oot and gave me a slap while I was videoing :lol:

Wife was with me as well 😂

Archived