Uefa charge for Feyenoord

RFC55

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Quite a few villages missing their idiots today. 

UEFA have closed stadia before under racist chanting, rightly or wrongly sectarian chanting is deemed racist, we need to get with the program before they do shut our stadium.

It is not hysterical, it is reality.

Never heard that line before. I'm going to use that. Love it!

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

We've been done with it previously we are at the point that our next charge for that WILL see us play a game behind closed doors.  It's not hysterical in the slightest.

Was it the whole away support singing??
Was it actually reported by UEFA or even discussed??
Does anyone know exactly what the next punishment will be if we haven’t been cited for singing a bad word for x amount of time??

Did the fans get praised for their behaviour by sensible officials that can understand if a few out of a whole support sing a bad word?? 

But don’t let that stop the over hysterical pish and shouts of cunts getting the stadium closed. 

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Quite a few villages missing their idiots today. 

UEFA have closed stadia before under racist chanting, rightly or wrongly sectarian chanting is deemed racist, we need to get with the program before they do shut our stadium.

It is not hysterical, it is reality.

Well you can always get back to yours then. 👍👍

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Some cunt post the positive police reports from Holland, then we can lock this roundabout 

Doesn't help as Dutch Police report would not have considered sectarian chanting as would be on their radar. Only UEFA would be interested in that, certainly don't think the use of the f word would get you arrested in Rotterdam. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Was it the whole away support singing??
Was it actually reported by UEFA or even discussed??
Does anyone know exactly what the next punishment will be if we haven’t been cited for singing a bad word for x amount of time??

Did the fans get praised for their behaviour by sensible officials that can understand if a few out of a whole support sing a bad word?? 

But don’t let that stop the over hysterical pish and shouts of cunts getting the stadium closed. 

1) does it matter if it was the whole away support?

2) It was reported in the press, it goes without saying that we would discuss it.

3) the next punishment is a full stadium ban

4) yes, it makes no difference if FARE report us.

But don't let that stop you burying your head in the sand and pretending there is no issue.

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I refer you to Gogzy's post above yours.

That’s just more over hysterical pish as well. 
Why do you come across as so sad we didn’t get hammered?? 
Do you really hate those “ilk” so much you would rather see the club punished just so you can say “look I told you so” 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Doesn't help as Dutch Police report would not have considered sectarian chanting as would be on their radar. Only UEFA would be interested in that, certainly don't think the use of the f word would get you arrested in Rotterdam. 

Missing the point, plenty have commented but not created a thread about it, perhaps then we can move on from this bombscare

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you really hate those “ilk” so much you would rather see the club punished just so you can say “look I told you so” 

That is just so childish.    

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The club are shitting themselves that much over punishments that they have already refused away tickets for one game so far this Euro campaign.  but aye, it's just hysterical pish to worry about it.

Fuck sake.

Just now, gogzy said:

1) does it matter if it was the whole away support?

2) It was reported in the press, it goes without saying that we would discuss it.

3) the next punishment is a full stadium ban

4) yes, it makes no difference if FARE report us.

But don't let that stop you burying your head in the sand and pretending there is no issue.

So it wasn’t even on the table for discussion by UEFA??

The press reported it 😂😂 the press tell us we are the worst behaved fans in Europe. 

You don’t know what the next punishment will be if we don’t get cited for a period of time. 
Nobody is burying anything but maybe the next time the press say someone farted we take a minute and wait for what is actually reported by UEFA before we are dragging fans out to hang them. 

15 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

So my now my level of education counts against me??  

I didn’t mention anything about your education but again that response shows you put yourself on a pedestal and think you’re better than others. Not a nice trait for anybody to have tbh 

btw that sentence you post is a bit fucked up for a man so we’ll educated 😆

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Missing the point, plenty have commented but not created a thread about it, perhaps then we can move on from this bombscare

I just fear UEFA have yet to adjudicate on sectarian chanting as it is covered by a different article of their disciplinary code and is normally cited after the flares issues. I think many are jumping the gun here. That is why I was hoping you had actually seen a comment from UEFA. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Compared to what “you and those of your ilk” 

Just what “ilk” is that, just so we know exactly what kind of Ranger supporter we all are. Because I hope to fuck I’m not in your “ilk” 

Don't worry, you are definitely not.

18 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Difficult to make sense of the rules. Pyro's are a fine but singing a song can lead to stadium closure.

It is their competition so their rules and our support simply have to play smart.

Pyro isn't fine though as we will be hit with a five figure fine.  Sectarianism and or racism is deemed worse hence the greater penalty imposed by UEFA.

Archived