Uefa charge for Feyenoord

RFC55

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Huge relief. This could have spoiled our biggest night for a long time.ย 

We really need to stop making it easy for, and playing into the hands of those who despise our club.ย 

I agree.

Any financial disadvantage to Rangers will be a blessing to cfc.ย  it will be easier for them to close the gap, after they have taken the hit in compo payoutsย if Rangers are losing money in fines.ย 

49 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree.

Any financial disadvantage to Rangers will be a blessing to cfc.ย  it will be easier for them to close the gap, after they have taken the hit in compo payoutsย if Rangers are losing money in fines.ย 

Fines are not the biggest problem, a full stadium closure for a single game would cost us close on ยฃ2m. Our 3000 seat closures have cost us a lot more than all the tarrier's fines put together.ย 

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

ย So thatโ€™s your gamble is itย 

AFAIK games behind closed for flares is not one of the punishments available to UEFA.

It's a completely different bit of the rulebook, with a different set of punishments given out.

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Thatโ€™s what they donโ€™t seem to get, it also doesnโ€™t matter what other fans do as they havenโ€™t got an obsessed rival as demented as we have who will write to Uefa in their hundreds to try get us done and that includes the ones working in the mediaย 

Well actually it does matter what other fans do . Sean Gallagher ran onto Ibrox pitch wearing a pope T-shirt,he was a tarrier Palestinian supporter and fuck all to do with Rangers but he got club fined over ยฃ4K and a judge refused Rangers request for the scum bastard to pay the ยฃ4K as compensation.

Just now, Brubear said:

Fines are not the biggest problem, a full stadium closure for a single game would cost us close on ยฃ2m. Our 3000 seat closures have cost us a lot more than all the tarrier's fines put together.ย 

I agree, any financial loss to Rangers gives cfc the advantage to recover fairly easily from their compo payouts. fans know people are at these matches looking for breaches in the rules however large or small.

5 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Boys were fucking mental posting it on social media for a few likes & a few hours of fame but being banned is way too far particularly given they listened to the advice they got and it wasnโ€™t in the groundย 

Exactly what was the point of taking a banner into Europe going to a game knowing that you can't take it into the ground?ย  Why even mention that other lot on your banner?ย ย 

5 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Think the away support really need to think long and hard about this in future.ย 

We couldโ€™ve been playing our most important European game in 10 years behind closed doors because a few of them canโ€™t help themselves. Sing the add ons outside the stadium, donโ€™t ruin it for the rest of us inside it

Better still, don't sing the add-ons at all.ย  Try to get out of the habit.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Delete Sweetheart along with itย 

๐Ÿ˜†

Why?

I'm just pointing out that they are in a weaken position and that they'll be looking to drag our club's finances down by whatever means. I've always backed fans when they have been treated unfairly but on this subject there is a bigger picture and some fans are playing right into the hands of clubs who would like to see Rangers at a disadvantage for their own benefit.ย 

Archived