Uefa charge for Feyenoord

RFC55

This patter from cunts claiming folk on here will be disappointed with this news and that some our fans listen out for songs to be offended by is fucking tragic.

Maybe a few went OTT with their reactions in the thread last week and jumped the gun a bit but it was in response to a genuine possibility of our support being fucked for a massive game against YB. 

There's no stadium closure. Just enjoy that without spouting absolute shite.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Huge relief. This could have spoiled our biggest night for a long time. 

We really need to stop making it easy for, and playing into the hands of those who despise our club. 

That’s what they don’t seem to get, it also doesn’t matter what other fans do as they haven’t got an obsessed rival as demented as we have who will write to Uefa in their hundreds to try get us done and that includes the ones working in the media 

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Very sensible. Everyone has a right to privacy and no one should be posting your shenannigans on social media without your consent anyway.

We had an issue with someone posting on Facebook live a questionable song we were all singing before a tarrier game, my old dear was on Facebook and had the woman as a friend on it and she seen it instantly and phoned me. She nearly got booted up and down the halls for it :lol:

17 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

In all seriousness, utter shite from the club banning them & those with flares 👎 Bit extreme! 

Banning the lads with the flag is disgraceful.

Banning the ones with the flares, whether we agree with it or not, is to be expected really when the club is being fined for it. 

27 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

This patter from cunts claiming folk on here will be disappointed with this news and that some our fans listen out for songs to be offended by is fucking tragic.

Maybe a few went OTT with their reactions in the thread last week and jumped the gun a bit but it was in response to a genuine possibility of our support being fucked for a massive game against YB. 

There's no stadium closure. Just enjoy that without spouting absolute shite.

Exactly. 

980BBA48-6B18-4AD0-9BB8-881C29ACD303.gif

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Since the add-ons are deemed to be fine, we should start playing Sweet Caroline at Ibrox.

Get it blaring after we fuck the fenian scum to clinch the title.

Imagine the scenes :dancingtroll:

20 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Those boys with that flag made themselves an easy target for the police / the club

I'm not commenting on the rights or wrongs, but our fans need to box clever and keep that off social media or at least cover faces ffs

100% mate, 1 of the most brainless things I’ve ever seen, what did they think would happen?

57 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’ve not read the posts but these are absolute pricks with the flares and just because your travel doesn’t give you a free pass to do what you want to harm the club.

Dry your fucking eyes ya wet wipe.

Just a personal thing but I feel no need to even mention the filth during our big European games. 

Happy to abuse them for the entire 90 minutes on Sunday, goes without question.

It's all about Rangers, always felt other teams are more obsessed with us than we ever will be with them.

Just now, Copeland1983 said:

Just a personal thing but I feel no need to even mention the filth during our big European games. 

Happy to abuse them for the entire 90 minutes on Sunday, goes without question.

It's all about Rangers, always felt other teams are more obsessed with us than we ever will be with them.

Your username annoys me.

Archived