Uefa charge for Feyenoord

RFC55

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Why?

I'm just pointing out that they are in a weaken position and that they'll be looking to drag our club's finances down by whatever means. I've always backed fans when they have been treated unfairly but on this subject there is a bigger picture and some fans are playing right into the hands of clubs who would like to see Rangers at a disadvantage for their own benefit. 

We will be fined about 8k ffs calm doon

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Why?

I'm just pointing out that they are in a weaken position and that they'll be looking to drag our club's finances down by whatever means. I've always backed fans when they have been treated unfairly but on this subject there is a bigger picture and some fans are playing right into the hands of clubs who would like to see Rangers at a disadvantage for their own benefit. 

Agreed. For so long we have been naive . Giving the scum easy ammo to cause the club damage. 

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It will be interesting to see if the fine is similar to others dished out. Still bewildered that Leiga received nothing especially since the game had to be halted.

That is the one piece of evidence that would land on their desk,accompanied with a big GTF and see you in court letter,if it is anything more than a token slap on wrist.

3 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Mhedia beeling we got praised by delegate and Dutch police yet still we have snowflakes in our own support desperate for us to bend over for our haters...

I don’t think that not wanting Ibrox closed for a European game makes anyone a snowflake. 

No one in our support is unhappy that’s not the case. Everyone is delighted we’re not in any bother.  Possibly dodged a bullet though, hopefully lessons are learned rather than the continuous stream of pish infighting we’ve seen over the last couple of days.

7 hours ago, gogzy said:

AFAIK games behind closed for flares is not one of the punishments available to UEFA.

It's a completely different bit of the rulebook, with a different set of punishments given out.

see your saying afaik which means you’re not sure and neither do the ones letting off the flares and not that they care anyway.  16 fans injured against Legia, a 13 year old boy and a girl injured at Livingston but fk them and fk the fines the club get seems to be the attitude. Let’s see if the ones trying to defend them can give up their seats should the club do a voluntary ban of fans at Ibrox should we get through the next round. 

Don't want n to put a damper on this thread but do we know for definite that we are clear of any charges in respect of "racist" chanting. This is covered by a completely separate set of articles in the control and disciplinary rules of UEFA. Is there any chance this area is still to be assessed and their statement yesterday only covered one aspect of the match. 

12 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

This patter from cunts claiming folk on here will be disappointed with this news and that some our fans listen out for songs to be offended by is fucking tragic.

Maybe a few went OTT with their reactions in the thread last week and jumped the gun a bit but it was in response to a genuine possibility of our support being fucked for a massive game against YB. 

There's no stadium closure. Just enjoy that without spouting absolute shite.

I took that as him meaning lurking fenians.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Don't want n to put a damper on this thread but do we know for definite that we are clear of any charges in respect of "racist" chanting. This is covered by a completely separate set of articles in the control and disciplinary rules of UEFA. Is there any chance this area is still to be assessed and their statement yesterday only covered one aspect of the match. 

Hopefully not but it’s possible as flares is a simple process in regards to evidence gathering compared to any singing or chanting. It is a joke that flares are a lesser crime in their eyes but not sure about the how the topping up process works especially as we seem to be on a warning 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think that not wanting Ibrox closed for a European game makes anyone a snowflake. 

No one in our support is unhappy that’s not the case. Everyone is delighted we’re not in any bother.  Possibly dodged a bullet though, hopefully lessons are learned rather than the continuous stream of pish infighting we’ve seen over the last couple of days.

Let's look at the facts .. media told lies about sectarian singing etc and some Rangers fans believed it and went off on one about ground closures.

At no point did UEFA know or say anything about it . If you're racist or violent you get ground closures , flares are a fine .. tarriers have been done 15 times in 4 years and only time they had a section closed was lawwell himself.

People need to stop flappin

3 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Let's look at the facts .. media told lies about sectarian singing etc and some Rangers fans believed it and went off on one about ground closures.

At no point did UEFA know or say anything about it . If you're racist or violent you get ground closures , flares are a fine .. tarriers have been done 15 times in 4 years and only time they had a section closed was lawwell himself.

I'd say that that's maybe not the case but it looks good so thank fuck 

Your a snowflake if you were raging and gutted at potentially missing young boys at ibrox , nonsense , we’ve got away with one here get the atmosphere and songs back to what it was like porto away , great atmosphere and not a thing to be questioned and if you do get a bit over excited at times fur fuck sake nobody video it and post it online , madness 

53 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Need to get your facts right. 

There was sectarian singing. Confirmed my guys I know that were there. And by others on the various threads here and FF. 

Flares aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but they’re not getting ground closures. Banned words in songs will. It’s not flapping. It happened, and we got away with one for once. 

3 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Goingy let off a huge ripper of a fart at the game against YB. 

They’ll be threads on FF demanding I’m banned for life. ‘Absolute brain dead cokeheed moron farting in CD7’

Better not spoil my cucumber sandwiches. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Need to get your facts right. 

There was sectarian singing. Confirmed my guys I know that were there. And by others on the various threads here and FF. 

Flares aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but they’re not getting ground closures. Banned words in songs will. It’s not flapping. It happened, and we got away with one for once. 

You need to get a life. A  small number of fans joined in with song but only arseholes on media and the usual suspect reporters mentioned it. The eufa guy says Rangers fans were excellent so why not accept his version rather than the hysterical comments we’ve had to put up with. As trump would say this is a non story.

22 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You need to get a life. A  small number of fans joined in with song but only arseholes on media and the usual suspect reporters mentioned it. The eufa guy says Rangers fans were excellent so why not accept his version rather than the hysterical comments we’ve had to put up with. As trump would say this is a non story.

Why? 

No ones being hysterical. If it was picked up on Ibrox would have potentially been closed. That’s UEFA’s next step with us. 

Archived