If we play that well for the rest of the season - we win the league

TopCat

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think their are posters in here who are happier when we fail so they can stand their with their bravado and say "I told you so, we are a team of shitebags who will never win another trophy "etc etc.....I genuinely thought when we eventually won the league again that it would end the lifes of a lot of tinkers.... I'm now believing it will end the lifes of many on here also...."fuck this winning the league carry on...who the fuck can I moan about and slag off now,nocunt so.....I'm ending it"

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I actually think their are posters in here who are happier when we fail so they can stand their with their bravado and say "I told you so, we are a team of shitebags who will never win another trophy "etc etc.....I genuinely thought when we eventually won the league again that it would end the lifes of a lot of tinkers.... I'm now believing it will end the lifes of many on here also...."fuck this winning the league carry on...who the fuck can I moan about and slag off now,nocunt so.....I'm ending it"

This post is absolute pish 

People are emotional following that defeat and have a right to make their point

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

And there are posters on here that, after watching that mob lift another fucking trophy, are still delusional enough to say we'll win something, when the odds are against us

I am genuinely heartbroken at todays result, its sickening and has fucking demoralised me and no amount of missed chances or dominating minutes today will change that

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

This post is absolute pish 

People are emotional following that defeat and have a right to make their point

Bollocks I've been on here long enough to see the satisfaction some people take in being able to rinse and repeat as if in someway a success as a poster, I support my club but never through blind loyalty, the result wasn't what I wanted but if you told me on Wednesday night that we were going to create 30chances and limit them to very few then I would of bit the hand of you....

If you read some of the stuff on here, our season is by already.....fuck me you can be raw but some of the stuff being posted is just mental 

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

sums up my feelings as well... this place since it started has always been the same after games we lose, one week they love a player, the next theres countless posts saying how shite they are, or when we beat the Aberdeens 5-0 and how we'll win the league, then draw with Aberdeen and we'll never win the league, we lost today from an offside goal and a denied penalty, on another day we score a penalty and games ours, another day their goal is ruled out correctly for offside, we goto extra time and beat them because their knackered playing with 10, its the nature of the game that sometimes it just doesnt fall for you, just a pity it was against them in our first big chance to win a trophy for years, the thing that matters now is that they pick themselves up and put in a real challenge for the league, its all that really matters now.

Just now, hammer93 said:

Bollocks I've been on here long enough to see the satisfaction some people take in being able to rinse and repeat as if in someway a success as a poster, I support my club but never through blind loyalty, the result wasn't what I wanted but if you told me on Wednesday night that we were going to create 30chances and limit them to very few then I would of bit the hand of you....

If you read some of the stuff on here, our season is by already.....fuck me you can be raw but some of the stuff being posted is just mental 

First of all there’s absolutely zero satisfaction on here but you seem to be taking satisfaction from laying into your fellow supporters 

We could’ve created 100 chances and not scored the only thing I’d bit your hand off for today is a trophy. I’d rather have been as bad as them and won 

If you watched that and have any faith in us doing anything over the rest of the season then that’s the definition of blind faith 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And there are posters on here that, after watching that mob lift another fucking trophy, are still delusional enough to say we'll win something, when the odds are against us

I am genuinely heartbroken at todays result, its sickening and has fucking demoralised me and no amount of missed chances or dominating minutes today will change that

M8 we WILL win something whether it's this season or the next  we are so much improved on last season which again we did improve on from pedros shambles....what we won't do is get close to it if we somehow start to think that we need to rip it up and start again at every disappointing result 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

First of all there’s absolutely zero satisfaction on here but you seem to be taking satisfaction from laying into your fellow supporters 

We could’ve created 100 chances and not scored the only thing I’d bit your hand off for today is a trophy. I’d rather have been as bad as them and won 

If you watched that and have any faith in us doing anything over the rest of the season then that’s the definition of blind faith 

All I'm saying is I fancy us on Thursday to finish the job and qualify for the last 32....I also fancy us to beat Motherwell on Sunday......you call it blind faith I call it as I see it.....you obviously think were on the road to nowhere....like I said strange that so many Rangers men are happy waving a white flag.....no surrender and all that

52 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

M8 we WILL win something whether it's this season or the next  we are so much improved on last season which again we did improve on from pedros shambles....what we won't do is get close to it if we somehow start to think that we need to rip it up and start again at every disappointing result 

I hope your right but the reaction today and how we do in the remaining games before the break could determine the rest of season. 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Not even a bawhair of a chance we’ll win at parkheed so we’ll really 5 points behind 

Based on what? A goalie that stood on his head? An off=side goal?  We have finally closed the gap. We just need a bounce to go our way.

3 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Honestly get this thread to fuck

The players are a bunch of shitebags who dont know how to win when it betters backed up by a manager who hasn't got a winning mentality 

The taigs will romp the title from here 

Are you this premature sexually? 😉

Just now, bluenoz said:

Based on what? A goalie that stood on his head? An off=side goal?  We have finally closed the gap. We just need a bounce to go our way.

Teams not got the mentality to go to parkheed hopefully only 2 behind and come away top, absolutely no chance 

Archived