Motherwell manager in the jail

Escobar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not getting the hate for this guy tbh 

If he has his faults .They don’t come near some of the other clubs managers for me

He is has been one of the best working managers at their level for last 3/4 years 

Certainly hope nothing comes of it.Just that  we thrash his team on the park 

He’s not going to shag you pal.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Depends what he did ,read the Sun report and I’m trying to work out what happened .Given the timing I thought it could have been regarding some post election frustration ,but changed my mind as anything pro Brexit or SNP would have seen him locked up for a hate crime 😂

Probably some Jambo or Spoonburner having a go at him for not getting the hearts job.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not getting the hate for this guy tbh 

If he has his faults .They don’t come near some of the other clubs managers for me

He is has been one of the best working managers at their level for last 3/4 years 

Certainly hope nothing comes of it.Just that  we thrash his team on the park 

You not remember what his team did to our CB’s face? And then their captain raised it in a press conference as ‘funny’? And their big diddy CB putting either Jack or Dorrans (can’t remember) our for the season? 

All stems from this cunt. 

Doing a good job at Motherwell though. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

You not remember what his team did to our CB’s face? And then their captain raised it in a press conference as ‘funny’? And their big diddy CB putting either Jack or Dorrans (can’t remember) our for the season? 

Are you in a wee huff with me again Graeme . :hmmm:You know you are , don't you bud :p:

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We expected Well to be physical today . Can't blame their manager for that man . The ref's card count would suggest it was ourselves being over physical

Archived